Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'll never understand huge dick fetish (or whatever you want to call it). That dick is 2 feet at least, making it either rip through the uterus if you want all of it in or half of it not going in if you want to be semi-realistic.
I have a lady friend who once told me "Anything beyond 7 or 8 inches is wasteful. You're not getting any more than that in my junk, and I have no desire trying to get that in my mouth. And fuck you if you think we're doing butt stuff." Or words to that effect.

tttt

May 26, 2017
Part 2: Lisa is pretending to be angry...

This time I will take a bit longer to release images because each one is taking about 3 to 4 hours of render :'(..
I discover this BB crossover "story", well done , nice renders, would you continue the bed threesome story...as Lisa as some toys that can introduce DP action for the pleasure of DMD girl ?

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I discover this BB crossover "story", well done , nice renders, would you continue the bed threesome story...as Lisa as some toys that can introduce DP action for the pleasure of DMD girl ?
Yes! I will continue soon as possible. At this moment I'm busy with one project that I'm releasing next week.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yea.. the negative side of the DMD story where D (aka Barbara) wasn't naive and didn't care for incest and any of the guys in the end.. lol

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
If she like panda´s then so be it. Who am i to judge....Im trying to get inside my daughters panties. :closedeyesmile:
View attachment 69551 View attachment 69552 View attachment 69553 View attachment 69554
same here.. but Jennifer's first time was kind of fucked tbh.. they should have kept with her requested "be gentle".. but only options were 'thrust forward' which is fine the first time so light fucking with the tip.. then we get another 'thrust forward' instead of 'slowly penetrate farther' which ended badly.. rest of the virginity will probably go to the golden dildo, lol..

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
same here.. but Jennifer's first time was kind of fucked tbh.. they should have kept with her requested "be gentle".. but only options were 'thrust forward' which is fine the first time so light fucking with the tip.. then we get another 'thrust forward' instead of 'slowly penetrate farther' which ended badly.. rest of the virginity will probably go to the golden dildo, lol..
I completely agree with you. This way the main character treats her with less respect then she deserves.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I completely agree with you. This way the main character treats her with less respect then she deserves.
i felt bad when i rejected her for D only.. but at least then she maybe can have a normal dick first or continue with her pink dildo till taking her own virginity like Elena suggested.. idk.. well see.. knowing the story i think Jennifer might end up with Richard (since she doesn't know the pervert angle) and that's how he gets a possible photo shoot later with D or something..

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
i felt bad when i rejected her for D only.. but at least then she maybe can have a normal dick first or continue with her pink dildo till taking her own virginity like Elena suggested.. idk.. well see.. knowing the story i think Jennifer might end up with Richard (since she doesn't know the pervert angle) and that's how he gets a possible photo shoot later with D or something..
It would be nice though to corrupt Jennifer and D for a threesome...Just a thought that been playing in my mind since...
screenshot0002 (2).jpg

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I just started learning to use a few programs like Adobe Illustrator and just discovered Blender. I played with animation long ago with a camera. I want to get back to it, but it looks like a long road learning how to work these programs.

Any advise from anyone who has done this?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes