Cast DmD all Females F95 Export_all Iray.png
You will need the following assets:

Dee

Georgina

Elena

Jennifer

Cassandra

Rachel

Most of the settings and assets are based on the information i gathered in this thread. So thank you, to all the contributors who helped me creating this.;)

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Here are the DmD Girls i am using for my Renders as *.duf Files
View attachment 235540
You will need the following assets:

Dee

Georgina

Elena

Jennifer

Cassandra

Rachel

Most of the settings and assets are based on the information i gathered in this thread. So thank you, to all the contributors who helped me creating this.;)
My friend, please tell me, I can not find where to get these two:
/data/4_0_2/SupportImages/d44.png
/ data / DAZ 3D / Genesis 3 / Female / Morphs / mousso / Nails.dsf
I just had some minor problems with Jennifer, but I didn’t find only these two:unsure:
11.png

Jun 30, 2017
My friend, please tell me, I can not find where to get these two:
/data/4_0_2/SupportImages/d44.png
/ data / DAZ 3D / Genesis 3 / Female / Morphs / mousso / Nails.dsf
I just had some minor problems with Jennifer, but I didn’t find only these two:unsure:
View attachment 236313
Just use the default Genesis 3 Skin on Jennifer. The d44.png File was crated by a layered image. Also i updated my previous post and added a zip File with individual *.duf's. Load her from this file and it should work.
The nails.dsf is not important, just use any default Nail Color or form.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Just use the default Genesis 3 Skin on Jennifer. The d44.png File was crated by a layered image. Also i updated my previous post and added a zip File with individual *.duf's. Load her from this file and it should work.
The nails.dsf is not important, just use any default Nail Color or form.
Thank)

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
@Testofreak_F95

Thanks for sharing your files!

I tweaked your Georgina, referencing the source art...

View attachment 236964

File is attached, for those that want it.
It looks very cool, but damn, a lot of morphs that I can not find, the only thing I understood is that most of them are in the same collection (
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMSternumWidth.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMWaistWidth.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMThighsTone.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_CTRLBreastsImplants.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMForearmsSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/HSTW/BMK3/Waist Abdomen Shape 02.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_FBMThin.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_MCMPBMPregnantFwd.dsf

/D:/Games/pcr/dmd/Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win-skunked/game/images/day 5/georginas apartment/mast/sc day5georginam m05.jpg

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_MCMFBMPearFigureFwd.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/HSTW/BMK3/Abdomen Belly Shape 01.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_MCMFBMHeavyFwd.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMHipBoneSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMGlutesUpperDepth.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_SCLTorsoLength.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_SCLArmsLength.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/Redz/Ying Tai/Ying Tai Apply.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMGlutesSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMHipSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMUpperArmsSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/HSTW/BMK1/ThighsOuterSlim.dsf

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It looks very cool, but damn, a lot of morphs that I can not find, the only thing I understood is that most of them are in the same collection (
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMSternumWidth.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMWaistWidth.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMThighsTone.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_CTRLBreastsImplants.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMForearmsSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/HSTW/BMK3/Waist Abdomen Shape 02.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_FBMThin.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_MCMPBMPregnantFwd.dsf

/D:/Games/pcr/dmd/Dating_My_Daughter-0.14-win-skunked/game/images/day 5/georginas apartment/mast/sc day5georginam m05.jpg

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_MCMFBMPearFigureFwd.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/HSTW/BMK3/Abdomen Belly Shape 01.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_MCMFBMHeavyFwd.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMHipBoneSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMGlutesUpperDepth.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_SCLTorsoLength.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_SCLArmsLength.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/Redz/Ying Tai/Ying Tai Apply.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMGlutesSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMHipSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/D3D Gen X/Genesis 2 Female/G2F_PBMUpperArmsSize.dsf

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/HSTW/BMK1/ThighsOuterSlim.dsf
Yeah, I probably should just 'bake' a morph that incorporates all of those, but I don't do that very often so I'd need to look up the instructions...

As for the specific morphs:

The Georgina pic is from the DMD game, so you probably could just delete the planes, or point the texture for the planes to your Day 5 DMD images folder (i.e. in the DMD game folder, asssuming that you've extracted the images). I included the planes so that others could use the reference pic to further tweak Georgina a bit better if they so wished.

The Gen X morphs conme from GenX2 I think.

Don't let the 'transfer between generations' thing confuse you, these morphs can also be used as standalones.

The Ying Tai morph I don't think is needed, so you can probably safely ignore that one. Unless Testofreak used it for something (need to look at the numbers).

As for the HSTW morphs... at least two of them are from

And maybe some of the other Handspan Studios & Thorne morph resource kits. Not sure if those have been shared here on F95 as of yet. If you need link to those, there's also another site that has them... (PM me).

I'm planning on 'simply' increasing the zscale on the upper and lower abdomen, as the Georgina version I shared looks a bit too narrow from the side...

As I said, I should just just do the 'export to obj, import as morph' thing, but I'm still tweaking Georgina's morphs a bit. The legs and glutes need a bit more work. Plus I've only done the 'create morph' thing a couple of times, and the instructions to do that are very precise, so I'd need to look them up again...

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, I probably should just 'bake' a morph that incorporates all of those, but I don't do that very often so I'd need to look up the instructions...

As for the specific morphs:

The Georgina pic is from the DMD game, so you probably could just delete the planes, or point the texture for the planes to your Day 5 DMD images folder (i.e. in the DMD game folder, asssuming that you've extracted the images). I included the planes so that others could use the reference pic to further tweak Georgina a bit better if they so wished.

Don't let the 'transfer between generations' thing confuse you, these morphs can also be used as standalones.

The Ying Tai morph I don't think is needed, so you can probably safely ignore that one. Unless Testofreak used it for something (need to look at the numbers).

As for the HSTW morphs... at least two of them is from

And maybe some of the other Handspan Studios & Thorne morph resource kits. Not sure if those have been shared here on F95 as of yet. If you need link to those, there's also another site that has them... (PM me).

I'm planning on 'simply' increasing the zscale on the upper and lower abdomen, as the Georgina version I shared looks a bit too narrow from the side...

As I said, I should just just do the 'export to obj, import as morph' thing, but I'm still tweaking Georgina's morphs a bit. The legs and glutes need a bit more work. Plus I've only done the 'create morph' thing a couple of times, and the instructions to do that are very precise, so I'd need to look them up again...
Oh, I feel like an idiot, I'm ashamed of myself, but I have no idea where to move the contents of GenX2, I unpacked it, but I have no idea where to copy and paste it ...
P.S. Anyway, thanks for the reply)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh, I feel like an idiot, I'm ashamed of myself, but I have no idea where to move the contents of GenX2, I unpacked it, but I have no idea where to copy and paste it ...
P.S. Anyway, thanks for the reply)
Gen X2 has an installer (32 or 64 bit versions) in the .rar, so I'd suggest giving the installer a try. Might not hurt to ask in the F95 thread where the links were shared, if you are unsure.

I acquired Gen X2 through Daz, so I probably used the DIM, but it's been a long time since I installed GenX2 so I don't remember if I did anything special.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Gen X2 has an installer (32 or 64 bit versions) in the .rar, so I'd suggest giving the installer a try. Might not hurt to ask in the F95 thread where the links were shared, if you are unsure.

I acquired Gen X2 through Daz, so I probably used the DIM, but it's been a long time since I installed GenX2 so I don't remember if I did anything special.
I recommend getting genx2, genx2 addon for G2, and genx2 addon for g3...
one of the duf files from another thread blew up on me, cause I didn't have enough of them installed. lol

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not sure if this has been covered yet.

Graham and Olivia's Kitchen:

As for the dining/living room...

Reactions: fried

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, hello, I know what's not here, but the character is similar to D, and maybe someone has already even collected it, if possible, I will be very grateful for the help in assembling:cry:
George_3_7C_5B_1.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's the shirt D is wearing when she and her dad go to Olivia's place:

It's this shirt. The package above includes the relevant texture choice you see in the game.

You'll need to use some sort of 'cleavage removal' morph to keep the shirt from being skin tight though. I used a d-former and some scaling and pec adjustments to do this, I'm sure there's an easier way...

She's wearing the Cathy skirt here, which has already been shared much earlier in this thread.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Here's the shirt D is wearing when she and her dad go to Olivia's place:

It's this shirt. The package above includes the relevant texture choice you see in the game.

You'll need to use some sort of 'cleavage removal' morph to keep the shirt from being skin tight though. I used a d-former and some scaling and pec adjustments to do this, I'm sure there's an easier way...

She's wearing the Cathy skirt here, which has already been shared much earlier in this thread.
Thanks for pointing that out!

You can also dial out that vacuum-packed-breasts look pretty well with:

It's the best breast fit package for G3 that I've seen yet (quick test attached - I could have done better if this wasn't rushed).

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

I think the Gen X are others than those, since I tried installing that one, and the files are still missing.
Saw there are other X2 and related packages in Daz, but couldn't find them anywhere to download for free.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I think the Gen X are others than those, since I tried installing that one, and the files are still missing.
Saw there are other X2 and related packages in Daz, but couldn't find them anywhere to download for free.
I'd suggest typing in the name(s) of the morph(s) that is/are still missing into Google, with a Daz3D added at the end of the search phrase. That should point you to the documentation page for the morph package in question. That's how I find out where missing morphs may come from, and it usually works.

Of course, this doesn't help as much for the moprh packages I may have acquired via ShareCG, Renderosity, and other miscellaneous places such as Deviantart (they don't usually break out the morphs as a list), but it's a start anyways.

I'll look into baking the character/setting up it's own morph at some point, so that people don't have to worry about the morph packages. I've only done that once or twice, a while a go, so I need to look up the steps, and of course I'm working on other stuff at the moment. Plus I usually don't like doing that until I'm 100% happy with how the character turned out after setting up various poses, camera angles, etc. and 'shake out' the flaws that crop up.

A fellow modder/artist around here did that for Anne from Big Brother. It's a real timesaver, but of course you won't have any idea which morphs were used, so tweaking one or more of them directly is no longer possible. You can use the morphs again, of course, but you'd be guessing which ones to use.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@OhWee Yeah, I did that for other characters posted here, and in most cases found the documentation. But with this one, nada yet, i'll try my luck another time, meanwhile I can live without them :p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@LP83

What is the exact name of the morph(s) in question that are still outliers? When I get a sec, I can take a look.