DLsite Game help.

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
I recently just downloaded a game from DLsite, , unfortunately it just crashes everytime. i get logs for said crash but needless to say i cant understand them. The only error that pops up is X has stopped responding. Sadly ive run into issues with DLsite games before, and if this isnt the right thread area for this kind of question, would you mind redirecting me to where i should or even another site for something like this? also, if you need the game/files just pm me, if it will help you problem solve. dunno if thats against the rules. either way sorry.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I had to use with pretty much everything turned on, admin and UI on to get the demo to work. Usually a DLSite page will warn you about possibly needing Japanese locale, similar to the how to thread here.

Edit - If you switch the DLSite page to English it will show the Japanese locale warning. As it's already edited I'll add the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also this time I started up the game the exe got removed by Mcafee, but not the first or third time.

Last edited:

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for your help, actually seeing the settings, and adjusting as such has been a big help. when it comes to locale emulators i wasnt even sure what to mess with and if i did i was worried id break it. So thank you for the brief show/tutorial for the settings

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...would it be possible to get your help with this or should i just post again for help?
I'd make another thread as it's maybe a Windows 11 issue. I can only suggest looking at elsewhere, if the crashes are all after ten minutes skip to . I'm still using 10 and know nothing about 11 though.