Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Whoa, got a comment from a corpolife developer, that's totally unexpected! By the way, your game is really awesome, and I'm having a blast playing it.

Yeah, it's a shame there isn't a tag for that label yet.
Thank you for your kind words. Please keep up the good work, don't abandon the game... Please make sure not to mess up Remu's scenes and storyline, please.

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
D legacy? And the father is dead, I guess he died with a smile on his face
Prompts to whoever gets the reference

Last edited:
Reactions: lustion

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
it has huge potential. i cant wait for future updates.
amazing job,mate
I like this game. I have finished this version and cannot wait for the next update.
Thanks, buddy! I'll do my best to meet your expectations, so stay tuned for what's to come! :)

If you're enjoying the game and would like to stay updated on the latest developments, feel free to follow me on . It's free, and I frequently share information about updates, what I'm currently working on, and occasionally what I'll do next for the free members too! :LOL:

Also, if you're up for it, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review, but only if you're okay with that, of course.

Anyway, Thanks a bunch, my friend! (y)(y)

Reactions: mikel8519

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
working level 100/100. What do I need to do to level up now?
Hi there,
Sorry, but the job promotion feature isn't available in the v0.2.1 update yet. It's coming in the next update v0.3, which I'm working on now. You can see the available scenes you can get in this update by opening the walkthrough using the phone button at the top left of the screen. Hope this helps!

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Censored: Yes (Partial)
It's terrible to see that bunch of little squares in the scene, a game without censorship we have to see where we go so as not to be disappointed and with censorship it got a lot worse... Good luck with that. :coffee:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
It's terrible to see that bunch of little squares in the scene, a game without censorship we have to see where we go so as not to be disappointed and with censorship it got a lot worse... Good luck with that. :coffee:
It's called JAV. Deal with it... Beside, what kind of straight man prefer to see dicks rather than those beautiful faces filled with lust as they're having an orgasm?

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
great game i like it the only thing that is missing here is a good hint system cus i was super lost most of the time
Thanks for the input. I'll try to add those things in the future. For now, you can simply see the walkthrough using the phone button in game.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game is good, I like watching uncensored JAV videos. However, the gameplay is bad because it lacks a button to indicate the players about the next quests. I was left not knowing what to do after I managed to win over the girl from the office. The game missions take too long. The phone should have information about each woman and the progress the player has made with them.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
It's called JAV. Deal with it... Beside, what kind of straight man prefer to see dicks rather than those beautiful faces filled with lust as they're having an orgasm?
I think for you who are a man you don't want it, but for me who's a woman lol, I prefer what I said.... So we're just on opposite sides with different tastes. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Xartar

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that D'Legacy v0.2.5.0 is out for patron and will soon be available to everyone!!
If you are interested in becoming a patron and accessing it early, you can check:

Patreon -

Thanks guys! Hope this info comes in handy.

Shieru

Apr 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that D'Legacy v0.2.5.0 is out for patron and will soon be available to everyone!!
If you are interested in becoming a patron and accessing it early, you can check:

Patreon -

Thanks for the update.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

Patreon -

do Remu already have scenes in it?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes