Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

Red469

May 18, 2018
This game is a bullshit, i played several times, with diferente choices, and in all times i got the same ending the bad one, how to change it?
First this VN is NOT BS, your inability to get a good end is very much dependent on the choices you make and Making sure you get Tracy to trust you
1. help her with luguage
2. choose to enter her dreams
3. Visit her on day 22 for the essence
Deviate from this and your likely to get a different ending
Take a close look at the pic, this should give you a guideline and all the info your looking for

Picture is worth of 1000 words.

View attachment 129823

Hi Thermophob

Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Thermophob
U

User_146177

followed the guide and Tracy still got shot and i still got imprisoned in the end...

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
It was a really different feeling to get the worst ending. Until the end I always tought there will be way to save the world but no, I was wrong. :/

Tracy's dying was the most tragic part probably, aside from the part that MC really gives up while Alice sucking him off while his aunt and mom became sex slaves...

But I can say that: I am still happy about that I played it without any walkthrough. The most annoying thing in these adult games is you always look up for walkthroughs and can't get the real immersion because of that.

Jay9876

Jun 12, 2018
Guys what are end states of all ending . I got perfect ending where everyone is alive and Alice is forgiven. And bad ending where mc is in prison. What happens in other 4 endings.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Guys what are end states of all ending . I got perfect ending where everyone is alive and Alice is forgiven. And bad ending where mc is in prison. What happens in other 4 endings.
There is mode which offers you option to play any of 6/7 endings.
Perfect ending has 2 variants. In first, MC enjoys his harem, in second he knocked them all up.
There is Tracy ending, Alice ending, Mrs Turner ending, and corruption (Tracy is dead, test of girls are slaves of MC).

Johnny-Doe

Her Sugar™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This is what you need:

Something not mentioned there is the fact that, to keep Tracy in positive status, you must avoid being caught by Tracy when you spy both her and Alice in the shower.
Nice!I couldnt get perfect ending cause i screwd up Marcus...big time but i got the good ending with Mom without a guide,i bet she is so proud of me :closedeyesmile:

rojo123

rojo
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
i had the worse ending haahahahah alicia sucking my cock, mom and aunt being masturbated and marcus and tracy were dead

immolate

Sep 5, 2018
In my ending, i killed dr. smith and mother is snapped, i fucked alice,tracy is cheerleader. Everyone alive but i wanted some group sex with mom and sisters :( Is this all for this moment? How can i see different ending? "Alt ending" doesn't do anything.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Can someone explain the end after the end? I tested out all alternative endings but after the endings there's a small scene with a short conversation between two guys "???". What is that about? I just don't get it :p

Reactions: Isshtheonlr

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Meh, i think i did everything except not refrain from using the spell on Marcus's mother. And i got given the corruption ending i think. (MC getting put in a cell)

Will have to give this game a fresh start to try and get the good ending.

soichi

Oct 20, 2017
SORRY BUT i don't understand the end...who is the guy in the prison? why i fack alice and tracy at the end? i don't understand this end.......
and how to unlock all scenes ?

Reactions: Isshtheonlr

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
Mrs Turner ending explain please, anyone?
I got Mrs Turner love ending,for which u have to see the romantic movie,go for the kiss,say that u have feeling for roommates,go hiking with Mrs Turner,be understanding and tracy should be alive that means u shouldn't lie to her...

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
In my ending, i killed dr. smith and mother is snapped, i fucked alice,tracy is cheerleader. Everyone alive but i wanted some group sex with mom and sisters :( Is this all for this moment? How can i see different ending? "Alt ending" doesn't do anything.
To have sex with Mrs Turner,Alice and Tracy I guess that's perfect ending... See the pic and you shouldn't use the spelling on marcus's landlady in the library...