Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So, EP 12 is actually the end of the game?
Yes, DoD is finished as far as story goes, but there's one more piece of content coming. They're adding an extra impregnation ending scene to end it off.
As far as the series goes, there will be a prequel coming soon which involves Tracy being the protagonist. It takes place before all the events of DoD.

Reactions: Muramasa0

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hmm got the bad ending htough i was a good boy wtf x'D
Is there any post around here with the variables or stuff like that, how important things affect the ending?

ThanosDemands

Jun 20, 2018
from ep 12 i got 2 ending
1) Saved everyone, MC and Tracy are in love, MC broke up with mom and having fun with aunt.
2) Tracy and marcous dead, mom and aunt in pain, MC captured by the order

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Hmm got the bad ending htough i was a good boy wtf x'D
Is there any post around here with the variables or stuff like that, how important things affect the ending?
This is what you need:

Something not mentioned there is the fact that, to keep Tracy in positive status, you must avoid being caught by Tracy when you spy both her and Alice in the shower.

Reactions: Saletti

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I did everything on left except going with Alice for the ice cream, and got the bad ending, dont know wtf happened :))

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I did everything on left except going with Alice for the ice cream, and got the bad ending, dont know wtf happened :))
I think you also need to behave nicely with Tracy during the game to keep her alive.

EDIT: Technically you need 6 trust points with her to avoid the bad ending, check the walktrough to see what gives you plus and minus points.

Reactions: Leinadki
D

Deleted member 586894

in Episode 8, what the best choose is ? follow Tracy and Nora, or go to the date with Aby ?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
in Episode 8, what the best choose is ? follow Tracy and Nora, or go to the date with Aby ?
Neither is essential. You must tell the truth to Tracy when she asks you if you visited her dreams (5 trust points) and be nice generally. Well, you can span her but otherwise, be gentle.

PS, who of girls will have honour to get knocked up by MC?

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yes, DoD is finished as far as story goes, but there's one more piece of content coming. They're adding an extra impregnation ending scene to end it off.
As far as the series goes, there will be a prequel coming soon which involves Tracy being the protagonist. It takes place before all the events of DoD.
Hi Anonny
Where do I dl the impregnation extras please?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hi Anonny
Where do I dl the impregnation extras please?
Assuming you're playing the latest version (v1.0.3) you can get the alternate ending by achieving the harem/perfect ending AND by toggling the "Alt. Ending" button in the menu before you reach the ending scenes. As long as it's toggled and you've got the best possible ending then it'll work.

screenshot1418.png

Red469

May 18, 2018
Assuming you're playing the latest version (v1.0.3) you can get the alternate ending by achieving the harem/perfect ending AND by toggling the "Alt. Ending" button in the menu before you reach the ending scenes. As long as it's toggled and you've got the best possible ending then it'll work.

View attachment 137263
I am guessing that would be the paid version? or is there a dl to patch it to that? yes I have looked and not found anything yet.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
This game is a bullshit, i played several times, with diferente choices, and in all times i got the same ending the bad one, how to change it?

Reactions: Navi17