Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
I got the ending with Tracy- no one dies, but Mom and Alice are kind of...broken/too shaken up
I tried a 2nd playthrough, Tracy dies, Marcus dies and I'm in a dungeon, and I'm like "nani the fuck did I do wrong?"
...oh yeah, I used the spell on Latisha in the library- DON'T USE THE SPELL IN THE LIBRARY
(I'm aware of the trust thing with Tracy)
Any chance there'll be a more comprehensive walkthrough (like Tracy route, Alice route etc.)
Cause I can't play and hold Ctrl for 30 min. a 4th time
end of the day, best ren'py game I've ever played.
There are only 5 endings according to ep 12 script.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I'd say there are 6 endings. The fifth ending really has 2 'bad' endings you can decide to let the apparitions help you 'win' by giving up your soul. They take over your body and there are different cutscenes where you personally make the women your slaves, rather than them being strapped to the sex machines.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
There are only 5 endings according to ep 12 script.rpy file.
I was in 2 scenarios with Tracy, One with her true love-as the script says, and one where she gives you a necklace and is all like "I'll be back". Is the latter a part of the Mom ending? (cause mom ending directly followed that)

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
I was in 2 scenarios with Tracy, One with her true love-as the script says, and one where she gives you a necklace and is all like "I'll be back". Is the latter a part of the Mom ending? (cause mom ending directly followed that)
Yeah that's the ending where she decides to travel.

What happens in "5.they win u lose" ending?

I'd say there are 6 endings. The fifth ending really has 2 'bad' endings you can decide to let the apparitions help you 'win' by giving up your soul. They take over your body and there are different cutscenes where you personally make the women your slaves, rather than them being strapped to the sex machines.
You sure?. You know how to get that ending?.

Is there any option of spanking Tracy? I feel she would be much hotter getting the rough stuff
I think there are small variations if you choose all out or play it cool with tracy.

Reactions: kaizersoze27

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey guys - would you please use this when responding to several posts at once? Thanks

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I know for sure as its the only ending I got naturally. I had to cheat the other 4 good endings. I uploaded my save file. Choosing accept to the Apparition gives you the sorta bad ending and choosing decline gives you the really bad ending.
Could you also please let me know how to use this save file? I downloaded it and copied it to my saves folder, even cut pasted my saves to another location and had only this file in the same folder, still not getting it as an option to load

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
1/ Got all the endings. I'd love to have some scene with aunt in the harem ending. I heard there will be pregnant ending too, and I hope aunt will be included in that. And with that ending, maybe the MC can get rid of her husband for good? And Abi? Can the MC store Nora's soul somewhere to fuck her regularly?

2/ For Alice's and Stacy's ending, I hope the dev will sweeten the deal a little bit. Otherwise, the harem ending is the only satisfying ending. (For example, I love Stacy the most, but can't u let me and my fellow pervert have more than just her?)

3/ The ending is a little bit rushed. I believed the dev said there'll be only 12 episodes but pls do more. (U did a great job with this amount of art for the 12th episode tho).

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
the save file name tells you where the save is at - it is on page 9 of your save folder, option 6 (the bottom right)
Got it! I have to first change the name to the format of my save files and then change the number to a slot where there is no other save.
Thanks, this ending is awesome too :)

graneloso

Aug 6, 2017
That would be the good ending :rolleyes:

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Is there any option of spanking Tracy? I feel she would be much hotter getting the rough stuff
Then u can go for corruption ending. No love. U got bad relation to everyone, being pushy and all. I personally don't even try it, not my cup of tea. They say in that ending u can fuck aunt (which has not been included in harem ending, nor mom's ending). Quite tempting but I'll pass.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Does anyone know if its possible to go further with Nora in the Elite version of the game? Or is the bathroom blowjob the only scene available?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know if its possible to go further with Nora in the Elite version of the game? Or is the bathroom blowjob the only scene available?
There are few more scenes with her later on, but I don't think they have anything to do with the elite version, as far as i know they were also present in the normal version of the game.

Reactions: Remplier

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
I kinda don't get it. I didn't use the spell on Latisha, and I have 7 Trust on Tracy, but my ending is still the one where MC is in jail and mom and aunt are dp'ed by machines. That's kind of the bad ending.

Reactions: aurkile666