Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
I admit the game was fun but m a guy who likes naughty incest stuff (plz dont judge me) and m not really a person who is into creepy horror sex, but that doesnt me i i dedesled this game, just not one of my favourites.

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
I admit the game was fun but m a guy who likes naughty incest stuff (plz dont judge me) and m not really a person who is into creepy horror sex, but that doesnt me i i dedesled this game, just not one of my favourites.
Yeah the game is fun.and I love it. And no one's judging you. Otherwise they wont be here.

Reactions: calows

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Aby's "last scene" is called redemption. I guess that means Aby is working for the enemy, not that this is a big surprise at this stage.

phi khanh

Feb 4, 2018
Ai đó có thể cho tôi một trò chơi tiết kiệm trong đó nó không đi đến cuối bắn tracy? :(

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thinking of it, I think the Aunt is "Resistant" to the MC's spell because she has been influnced by Alice in the past... just a thought.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
What day is the day where you have to make the critical Tracy choice. It's way back on day 2, right? I'm sure I have a save of it somewhere but I don't want to search for it because all of that skipping is going to suck enough already.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
What day is the day where you have to make the critical Tracy choice. It's way back on day 2, right? I'm sure I have a save of it somewhere but I don't want to search for it because all of that skipping is going to suck enough already.
From walktrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What did I do.

Reactions: Apostate

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Back on ending subject, and not on walkthrough: Thinking of it, I think the Aunt is "Resistant" to the MC's spell because she has been influnced by Alice in the past... just a thought.

htmk40

Jun 3, 2018
From walktrough
What did I do.
well , i had done as you wrote till episode 8 but after following tracy and nora whenn i get back home then there is no option of choose dreams . MC directly enters mom's dreams. what mistake am i doing , can anyone help me out?

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
well , i had done as you wrote till episode 8 but after following tracy and nora whenn i get back home then there is no option of choose dreams . MC directly enters mom's dreams. what mistake am i doing , can anyone help me out?
If my memory is right, I think you can enter tracy's dream at night after exiting mom's dream.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
HAREM!!... HAREM!!... HAREM!!... HAREM!!... HAREM!!... HAREM!!... HAREM!!...
Sorry... I just not make myself clear?... HAREM!!! Hahaha... Ermmmm... Ok.
On a more serious note... Bearing in mind that the MC really loves his family (regardless of his perverse mind and his incestuous instincts [lol]) I think that the most suitable end would be this.
After all he's not hesitate to risk his life for them, because he really loves them and they love him, not only as family, but as man also.
Obviously that the option of multiple ends is the most possible... Or the most recommendable one?
I don't know... It's just my opinion.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i hope we get to have nora as a fucktoy/maid for our family :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::evilsmile:

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
So I finished the episode 12,and it is true that the game has several ends.
But the ending I got was
If anyone else got other endings, please do share.