Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
You might find this walkthrough useful. There are a few conditions you need to have met in order to get the good ending for episode 11.
Thank you. I didn't get this episode 11 walkthrough. I only found that walkthrough ending at Aby's Date.

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
On reading all the post I haven't seen anyone mention the picture in Aby's apartment of Any and Alice. MC even mentions that he didn't know they knew eachother. I like Alice but I think she's bad news. Others have made a good case for this, the pic is just another nail in the MC' coffin.
Alice seems under control, but I believe she is good and loves MC.

What I think no one ever mentioned is this: on the last scene, the doctor says "hand over the shard". How the hell does he know MC has the shard?. Even Nora says "now we only need the boy" when she gets the second shard, meaning they still didn't know at that point that the shard was in the world, and they needed the dreamwalker to get it for them.

As far as I know, only Tracy knows MC has the shard. I'm ruling out Marcus because on my play I didn't tell him about the apparition so I guess he doesn't know about it either. Did I miss something?

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Shit. Tracy really died in the end of ep 11. I was having some high hopes for her. Shit. Never saw that one coming. Hope its a dream. Now just waiting for ep 12.

Taser Face

Feb 8, 2018
Shit. Tracy really died in the end of ep 11. I was having some high hopes for her. Shit. Never saw that one coming. Hope its a dream. Now just waiting for ep 12.
Buddy, It was your fault that tracy died. You must have trust point more than 5 or 6. If you have it you get different ending. The same thing happened to me.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Screenshot_2018-04-28-14-45-07-428_com.google.android.apps.docs.png
Buddy, It was your fault that tracy died. You must have trust point more than 5 or 6. If you have it you get different ending. The same thing happened to me.
Wait. I thought more trust means happy ending. Wtf. Thats exactly whats written in the end of walkthrough.