Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I would enslave almost any hot women that I could find, i.e. teachers, your neighbors, etc. I'm sorry but my best friends mom would belong to me as well.
Yeah, but ENSLAVE, not just get the girl but turn her into a Slave it's a little too far for the girls that actually want to fuck with you. But again, it's just my opinion.

Besides, it's not the same get a willing slave than force someone to be your slave.

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I would love to see a 5 way fuck-a-thon MF, MFF. MFFF, MFFFF,FF,etc....with Mom Aunt Tracy Alice and MC with full animation.... hey... I can dream can't I ???
yes this is a huge family fuck orgy they all do it together again and again and again everywhere :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

May 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if the guy in that hood is MC's father and he has the last Shard?
Also Tracy searching for something in the library may prove that Nora has used the power given to her by the shard to take control of tracy's mind. And that Nora is using her to get closer to her real objectives.

wtbk

Jun 10, 2017
In my opinion, the game have very potential to create so much endings with so many variations that is tempting to mix things.

StunDunk

Jan 26, 2018
Idk how it will end but im sure Alice is gona play a huge part in the end.
Shes sorta playing as a side character BUT if you think about it a bit when the main character got the msg "I think they are on to me ..." from tracys laptop the very next thing we see is her asking to use the main charachters computer "to play video games becose shes bored of tracys laptop..." ;and not long after that when the main charachter is able to enter dreams we can enter hers and we se her surounded by hooded ppl and the Order are discribed as hooded pll so yea i just got a feeling :)

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, I think that Alice and Aby are with the Order
- For Alice, she's the only one left who could have accessed the mc's PC, and one of the characters said that she's not as innocent as she looks
- For Aby, while Tracy said that all of her friends stopped their relationship with her, Aby is still here
The phone call of Alice to Aby also proves this point

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Ive been writing a story line where Mc, Tracy and Lisa all get whacked by the order Dad dies in the hospital, Mom and Aby become good friends, and move in with jenna who has divorced her missing husband. Bad memories ruin the loaction for them so they move to arizona, oddly enough into a house next door to thier new yoga instructor Ann, and her 'overly stimulated' son Max

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
New member, first post so I wanted to say :HeyGuys:, also I really enjoyed DoD, so gratz to the creators of the game and ty!

********SPOILERS AHEAD*********

As for the ending:
I believe alice is influenced by the order. As some mentionned above she's the only one who knows your password of your computer (Tracy doesnt she asked for it). And Marcus said the Spell had to been put locally aka at your house in order to pop up your screen. And i dont know if anyone noticed it but the guy she was with at the party looks awfully a lot like the guy the Prophet faces, might be just concidence tho. Also the first opportunity you can sleep with her (the one where you just coddle) the MC says they had grown apart maybe even up to a few months before she went to stay with his Aunt. And when she's back she's suddenly all lovey dovey *alarmbells*. Another hint she's influenced is when you enter her dream and she's surrounded by all those creepy dudes, another tip you get in that dream unrelated to her is that you are in an army outfit equipped with a gun which is a reference to i believe is your father, trying to rescue her but obviously failed and thus the order got a hold of him.

Apparition or whats it called, i dont believe he is bad, why? just the fact that he admitted that he once wanted to destroy the world but realized if doing so there wouldnt be no more dreams no more fun. Now u might think this makes him even more sus but the fact he admitted it paints a big bulleye on his back, and the fact he doesnt care about admitting it, tells me he wont betray the MC, at least not in a mayor bad ending way.

Tracy pretty much 100% good, why? Because of how she handled everything. If ur in danger and you think your family might also be in danger, then u'd try to push them away (sending alice to aunt and stealing papers so MC would go to army school thing). Also the reaction she has when she discovers MC has a shard seems too genuine to nt to be true. As for corrupted Tracy, i dunno, too many questions left open to be rly sure. best theory i have that she too is an apparition of some sort (because "real" tracy had a shard) and it manifests differently for each person.

Aby and nora clear cut order.

and if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense if you look at this way. Tracy got dreamshard, order noticed it. started to follow her and corrupted alice to get to her. Tracy must've picked this up somehow, (or not but in any case) got worried about her family, pushed them away. Meanwhile the order also picked up that alice her brother has an affinity for magic, so alice puts spell on computer in hope MC retrieves last shard. and the rest pretty much writes itself.

:heartcoveredeyes: Rly rly good game in any case :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Reddy.97

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
Best ending for an epic series, an epic end. MC masters the dream world, saving the women from the order and creates a new reality (play off the old saying, reality is what you make of it). A few endings can play off of it, including good and bad. (ok that bit was a spin off the end of Mirai Nikki lol)

Ayo7x

Feb 28, 2018
Also new :HeyGuys:, so sry if this is a bit redundant; trying to get my 3 posts in asap. Really loved episode 10 and the story so far is really coming togeather.

tc_lurker

Feb 17, 2018
The way I see it, Nora and Aby are together on the plot to ruin the Dreamwalker from achieving full power whilst trying to attain the power for themselves (with the doctor), the father will probably show up sometime just to die and create a motivational drama for the MC and he will somehow put his shit together and work with the aparitions to destroy the order once and for all, he will then proceed making full use of his now perfected spell and will fuck til he is tired of sex and will proceed to leave heritage for the next generation. On the process to leave his heirlom of power, he will find out what was left out of the book, the fact that "WE" are actually his ancestors, all of the dreamwalkers from the beggining of time to present day and will accept his fate, destroying the book and all of the shards hoping to protect the world from total damnation.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Just finished episode 11, pretty impressive game and one of the only we can actually see the ending being made in the near future. Wonder how drastic will the differences in episode 12 be depending on the Tracy ending we get in episode 11, guessing the doc will get shot no matter which one but what comes after should be interesting. Alice is obviously under the red shard influence, her glowing red in her dream is an obvious hint, and will have to be dealt with somehow. Maybe she too will have more than one possible ending outcome, like using the soul shard to break the spell or having to kill her in a desperate situation?

Wonder what the deal with the aunt is, in the beginning of the game it is hinted that she is also working for the Order during that situation where the MC is forced to use the shard power on her to prevent the info about the library being leaked to someone (probably Order member), and she is the one that introduced Nora to Tracy. Now however, she is supportive and helpful, almost a tad too much to be honest, it's too abrupt a change even if it is the spell effect. If the aunt was under the red shard effect, she should have some resistance to the MC's spell too right?

Well, looking forward to the last episode, been a while since I last played such a well built game with a nice balance of sexiness and story. Good thing these "unofficial" patches can restore the original contents, just doesn't feel the same thing without them.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I dond expect Alice intentionally having anything against the MC. I expect her to love him, but that girl will do something wild.

Tracy is my fav right now. I think she's the MC's Helen. I love bitches anyway.

Mom is seemingly under no control for now. The Mc enters her dream a lot, and found nothing. Which is weird.

Depending on your choice (fuck his mom and tells him about the apparitions), Marcus can be friend or foe. And hey, he still has a sister... :)))

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
On reading all the post I haven't seen anyone mention the picture in Aby's apartment of Any and Alice. MC even mentions that he didn't know they knew eachother. I like Alice but I think she's bad news. Others have made a good case for this, the pic is just another nail in the MC' coffin.