Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

Vrap

Aug 8, 2018
What is in the harem ending??And how to get the ending where u impregnate landlady and Jenna and others??

Reactions: jenn20

Cheme

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone explain the end after the end? I tested out all alternative endings but after the endings there's a small scene with a short conversation between two guys "???". What is that about? I just don't get it :p
i had the same end...can someone explain? is there any continuation?

Reactions: Isshtheonlr

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
i had the same end...can someone explain? is there any continuation?
No continuation at least for now (dev is making another game).
That's probably the dad, held somewhere by the organization you fight with. While they don't have the pure strength to face you anymore (all the shards are in your possession (or lost, the game doesn't really explain that part well) at the end), they are still there. You dealt with agents, not the top brass. Very strong and important agents with their own agenda, but still only agents. And considering your power is inherited trough your dad - they are probably trying to make him work for them.
It actually provides an answer to "so, where the hell is the dad?" - something one should ask, when you get that the doctor is no doctor, so there is no cancer.

Reactions: hisstoryman

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
I got 4 ending.
two sad and two happy.

for happy one with all 3 girls.

TRACY

be nice with Tracy.
go to her dream.
collect essence from her.
sneak out of the shower(near door > sneak out).
follow Tracy instead of going on a date with aby.

ALICE

go to ice cream date with her.
say find true love.
get out of the shower.

MRS TURNER

be understanding.
watch a romantic movie.
don't lie about Alice. Say sometimes and yes.

for happy one with Tracy follow Tracy one and do opposite with other girls.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I just experienced an ending where Tracy was murdered but the apparition gave me a choice to receive help from him. I became part apparition and tore the bad guy in half. Mrs. Turner was then my slave and Mrs. Turner, Alice and Jenna were kind of my slaves. Not sure how that happened.

Reactions: pietro555

pietro555

Feb 9, 2018
Hello all. I have a question, how to make a pregnant ending. Btw. I've got a lot of questions about this game.

markeen

May 2, 2018
hey! could please someone enlighten me, i followed the walkthrough instructions and tracy still got shot in the head by a gun from an enemy doctor, have i missed something?

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I can tell You tomorow, cauze I go sleep now (job at 7:30am)
Make sure you downloaded the latest version: Play the game making all three girls happy, and Marcus' lady happy:

Mrs. Turner: be understandable, watch romantic movie, kiss her, say yes when she asks about sexual thoughts of others.
Tracy: help her, keep cool, tease her, follow Tracy and Nora, visit her dream, tell her the truth.
Alice: Tell her to love someone, walk away during her shower, go to ice cream store with her.
Marcus' Mom: leave, don't use spell

Near the ending right before you tear the dude in half, select options and click on 'alt. ending.' This should enable the ending where they're all pregnant. If you don't choose alt. ending, you basically just play with all three of them at the same time.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
hey! could please someone enlighten me, i followed the walkthrough instructions and tracy still got shot in the head by a gun from an enemy doctor, have i missed something?
If you help her, don't insult her, tease her, keep your cool, visit her dream, and tell her the truth, she'll melt like buttah for ya.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Loved the story. Awful MC. Got the Tracy love, mom and Alice broken end. Never thought I'd ever type this but way too much fucking.

No interest in finding a better end. Who's the Turner in the dungeon after the credits? the dad?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The perfect ending to me was not perfect. The other endings had some depth to them, the Harem ending was just a fuckfest with no resolution involved.

Reactions: pietro555

pietro555

Feb 9, 2018
True, but in my opinion pregnant end is the best. Something like true love, happy ending, it’S kind a big family. But if I had to choose, I prefer Alice (cute, true, innocent, natural, maybe a little nimpho), but I like all girls Here :D

Reactions: kimhuynjoong