Dreams of Desire - Discussions about the end

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I don't know if the spoiler in the first post is true or not. Moreover we knows that the game will have several ending based on our choices.
However the idea of a thread dedicated only at the discussion about the possible ends of the game it's not bad at all.

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
It would be epic if at the end of the series of Dreams of Desire, we could choose the actual ending like 5 options with:

Harem
Mom
Aunt
Tracy
Alice

If we could choose just 1 character, the ending would be longer than the harem, with a lot more pictures/extras and stuff based on the singular instead of harem. Like I said being able to choose the ending here would be epic, imo.

TRACY FTWWWWWWWWWWW

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Pretty sure these have been mentioned before, but I've noticed on my 2nd playthrough there's MIB following the MC around. I wonder if they'll increase in frequency as the game gets closer to the end. One of them has decided to be a peeping Tom in the kitchen window after all.

I love these little background easter eggs. :closedeyesmile:

screenshot0654.png screenshot0660.png

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Pretty sure these have been mentioned before, but I've noticed on my 2nd playthrough there's MIB following the MC around. I wonder if they'll increase in frequency as the game gets closer to the end. One of them has decided to be a peeping Tom in the kitchen window after all.

I love these little background easter eggs. :closedeyesmile:

You didn't see anything. You are going to go about your life happy and try to fulfill your every dream and desire. There are no men in black and no government conspiracies.

Reactions: Mrsk

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Remember folks, there's a lovely "Ignore Thread" option under the Thread Tools menu.

Reactions: volto

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Uh my donor hasn't said anything about that. In fact he makes it clear that Sin is very tight-lipped about where the story is going. NO WAY, that he posts end game story spoilers this far away from the conclusion.

My theory for the climax of the story is that the Order captures the apparition now that he is in the real world to control his power, and that the MC has to gather all the dream shards to fight back.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Different endings would be awesome. Each ending you end up in a relationship with a different girl, (maybe room for some pregnancy and/or marriage) I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but just a suggestion.

Reactions: Paradisum

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What if you get visited by the men in black and they are after the shards to control the dreams for profits like you would in "Inception"? It's J and K visiting you, they're about to flash your ass when the shard you have that they are unaware of activates a power and they get swallowed up by the dream beings?? They're carrying the last shard and now you have it! Based on your previous choices, THAT's how you rule the world! :p

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Have 3 ending?.
1.- You lose, they win, control the world and... NTR. BAD ENGING.
2.- You become "one more" of the guys with that power, and become... ¿an aparition?... ok. no. But the same thing that happens to them happens to you.
You don't win but they let your family alone. NEUTRAL ENDING
3.- You win, lock the aparition away and get your family safe and... well... you can decide with who you want to end. Sister a, sister b or your mom o the three, a HAPPY ENDING
I really love the option of happy ending.
I like this story, a like the caracters beyond the sex scenes, i like the option of see them happy, especialy if its avoidable.
You CAN get the happy ending, but you also CAN get the bad ending.
If its too complicated just the happy ending. You don't have to get a harem, just don't put NTR and i live happy.
Just a my opinion.

As a side note. I think Tracy is being "controlled" by her collar.
She wear it even naked. Maybe some entity posees her body trough the collar, and let her as an "espectator" while being inside of her body without being able to do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: dE_VoYd and Nedeus

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have a feeling that this game won't have a straight end soon, but more the finish of chapter 1 or season 1 or however you wanna call it. There is so much potential left. I expect last Episode will be around number 12. Maybe the finish of chapter 1 will be something like recovering Tracy but losing the tainted shard to The Order. So your goal in chapter 2 would be to get the tainted shard back and prevent The Order to get their hands on the other important shards left. Would work pretty damn fine. Because as it is now we are heading towards a major thing and so far there have only been sex scenes with Jenna, Alice and Aby (if you chose to meet her). So there isn't that much space left for a lot of scenes ppl would like to see. One reason more to continue with a chapter 2... ;)

Since I have a lot more thoughts on the story itself and this already develops to a wall of text I will put them in spoiler tags. So you can walk among them, spoilerwalker, hehehe. Just relax and let them pull you in.... ;)

About Tracy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, enough of that Columbo shit and back to dem games....and hopefully a season 2! :D

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Hope ending having many fuck scenes in animation
Heh, that's a given I think.

My take is that there will be 4-5 different endings.

EDIT: New take, that doesn't exactly have to do with the ending but fits here.
Aby kinda controls Tracy and she's the reason Tracy acts weird. How long is Tracy going to that Salon?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017
It would be awesome if there were endings where you stick to one girl, with optional harem ending of course, but from the looks of it, it might be a forced harem where you'll have one maybe two main girl(s), with the others being your side sluts. I'm all for having harem routes, but it seems like a lot of donation-based creators forget that there are those of us out there that also like sticking to one girl for the entire game, and don't add that possibility in. it seems this game might be a similar case.

Reactions: elmandor

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
I would enslave almost any hot women that I could find, i.e. teachers, your neighbors, etc. I'm sorry but my best friends mom would belong to me as well.