[Discussion] Stjepan Šejić - Comics, Art and other stuff (not just Sunstone)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
SDGSDFSF.jpg
Many people here know Stjepan Šejić, because of the BDSM-themed comic "Sunstone", but he was and is involved in a lot other comics like Witchblade, Aquaman, Suicide Squad, Death Vigil, Ravine, etc.
Other than that he has three deviantArt pages, where he posts his own comics and his art for free!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that he has finally created a Patreon page, I feel the need to have a thread here that focus not only on his most popular Comic, but on his creations and what's around it in general.

For those that don't know it, he created the Patreon page, because he had to cancel the comics Switch, Death Vigil and Ravine. And with the Patreon page it is possible for him to continue them. Also his Patrons are getting the new Sunstone content earlier than the public on deviantArt.

Cool thing about the whole Sunstone universe is, that there are comics of other creators that take place in it.
For example Stjepan's wife Linda has her own comic Blood Stain, which is also free on deviantArt and Line Webtoons. Sunstone and Blood Stain are connected through the video game that the characters play.
Then there is "Swing", which was drawn by Linda and written by Matt Hawkins and Jenni Cheung. As the name implyes, it is about Swinging and like Sunstone it is written really realisticly.
And the second more explicit comic is "Sugar" by Matt Hawkins, Jenni Cheung and Yishan Li. It is about, well a young woman and someone who will get her Sugardaddy. But it has a bit more of a romantical approach.

So what is this thread about? It's about discussions and posting related stuff to the theme. :)

So here are all the important links:

• page
  • deviantArt page for
  • deviantArt page for
  • deviantArt page for
  • F95ZONE thread
PS: I will post pictures, when I am on the PC, hopefully tomorrow ;)

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
funny thing is, I first noticed him from Witchblade, then I saw his work on DC comics and rest is history.
I've read BloodStain by Linda witch is also great, but I never got the chance to read her Swing and Sugar. does anybody have that in some zip file or something?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
funny thing is, I first noticed him from Witchblade, then I saw his work on DC comics and rest is history.
I've read BloodStain by Linda witch is also great, but I never got the chance to read her Swing and Sugar. does anybody have that in some zip file or something?
I actually first saw some Sunstone stuff online, then I saw his art in my comic store in the Witchblade books and went like "WOW! Is this even drawn?" I bought like everything he was working on. Because of him started to love the whole Top Cow universe!
And then there came Death Vigil, which is amazing and Ravine which is my second favourite series after Sunstone. But sadly it never finished, the same with Switch.

I only have Swing and Sugar as physical books.

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
I actually first saw some Sunstone stuff online, then I saw his art in my comic store in the Witchblade books and went like "WOW! Is this even drawn?" I bought like everything he was working on. Because of him started to love the whole Top Cow universe!
And then there came Death Vigil, which is amazing and Ravine which is my second favourite series after Sunstone. But sadly it never finished, the same with Switch.

I only have Swing and Sugar as physical books.
hehe, same about Top Cow. because of Stjepan I started re-reading Witchblade and Darkenss, and all of the rest Top Cow universe.
and of course, I have the Ravine and Death vigil on my shelf. those are the only comics I ever bought and I'm so proud of it. :D

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
hehe, same about Top Cow. because of Stjepan I started re-reading Witchblade and Darkenss, and all of the rest Top Cow universe.
and of course, I have the Ravine and Death vigil on my shelf. those are the only comics I ever bought and I'm so proud of it. :D
Because of Stjepan I started to read comics in general! And what I love about his stories is his neardy humor :D
I mean his art brought Witchblade to a whole new level!
And the story in Ravine is really good, but maybe a bit overhelming

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
damn, you are a fast tiper! :D

as for his humor, yes, it is totally up my alley. I love it! :D

yeah, Ravine is a whole big universe and I can totally relate to it, being a fantasy writer myself. it's hard to get people to read/view your own world, especially nowadays. I think he started with Ravine, but it didn't get much popularity as he wanted, so he switched to more known formula - sex sales!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
damn, you are a fast tiper! :D

as for his humor, yes, it is totally up my alley. I love it! :D

yeah, Ravine is a whole big universe and I can totally relate to it, being a fantasy writer myself. it's hard to get people to read/view your own world, especially nowadays. I think he started with Ravine, but it didn't get much popularity as he wanted, so he switched to more known formula - sex sales!
Yeah I type fast :D

I actually think Ravine started after Sunstone ;)
Well Ravine was quite the big story. But now that he got a patreon account, he actually might conitinue Death Vigil, Switch and Ravine ;)

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
I sure hope so! I wanna know what happens to Berney and her crew, and of course what happens in Ravine next!

p.s. as for Swtich, hmm, I did read it but didn't hooked up on that. don't know why...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Haha I really love Berney the grimreaper. The dragons in Ravine looked crazy!
Yeah Switch needed a bit more time I think.

I actually loved the design of the Angelus in the Witchblade

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Calender is nearly finished and it is already on preorder. I can only say it will be worth it! I have the first one three times and i don't regret anything. :)

FB_IMG_1556832001708.jpg

FB_IMG_1556832007224.jpg