Discord trouble

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm having issues with Discord. I can connect to the channel but it won't let me chat, I can only see others. Says I need to "claim" the account but it won't let me use the email I used to create it. really quite annoying. Any help?

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
you have to link your Discord and Forum accounts to chat

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
I'm having issues with Discord. I can connect to the channel but it won't let me chat, I can only see others. Says I need to "claim" the account but it won't let me use the email I used to create it. really quite annoying. Any help?
Create your account directly on the discord website instead of via the link to invite to the chat. Then proceed to the invite link and associate your account to the forum.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Create your account directly on the discord website instead of via the link to invite to the chat. Then proceed to the invite link and associate your account to the forum.
To add as well. If your account is already added, please disassociate your forum account and then link again

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
At the risk of being called a necromancer I will post here instead of creating a new post, as my issue is related to this post.

Whenever I try to associate my account here with Discord, I get this error: "
Discord did not provide an email address for your account. Please ensure that you have a confirmed email address listed in Discord and try again." Please help ><.

U

User_51567

I am trying for hours now to connect my Discord, but it is not happening..

Keep getting Errors when i tried to Link it, and after a couple tries i am being locked out.
I have tried with both of mine Discord Pages But get the same error every time..
Keeps saying wrong password... But i'm pretty sure it's the right one.....

I'm 100% sure that i am doing something stupid and i am being an idiot....But i can not seem to get i working..

Last edited by a moderator:

SapphyMagi

Nov 25, 2017
I'm trying to connect to Discord, but I'm having no luck. Mind explaining where exactly I can make it realize I'm using the same email as my Discord?

Sorry for necroposting.

kn4chty

Jan 12, 2017
I apologise for the necropost. I've authenticated and linked my account to the discord, but am unable to type in messages or post pics.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I apologise for the necropost. I've authenticated and linked my account to the discord, but am unable to type in messages or post pics.
Unlink the account and re-link again. It should fix the issue. if not let us know.