3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I take the daughter swimming(teaching how to swim), and i ask her does she know any place to eat she say yes and then a screen comes up and tells me i need to restart the game cuz there had been some major changes . Now to begin with i start a new game and then the same screen comes up and it cancels the game!!!!!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Well despite the fact that I ended up with a pop up msg telling me to start a new game due to some changes I just did. Hopefully it will go further after the swiming scene.

Comets

Jan 9, 2018
mate. Im just like 10 minutes in, but Im in love with the game already :D i love your bad ends with movie quotes or the rick and morty reference. Hope it continues that way :D
although it needs waaaaaay more content bro :D good luck with it ;)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
almost 3GB and no content, so short. Ended up on beach with the oldest one. Compared to other games 3GB would be like 4 times longer and have more stuff in it.
Unless I did something wrong. the walkthrough seemed to show paths but somehow I'm not interested in blackmail path. I am fine with incest and stuff but this game just somehow doesn't do it for me.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Just found out that the game still thinks that I sat with Nicole, when i din't. so the game needs some fixing

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
almost 3GB and no content, so short. Ended up on beach with the oldest one. Compared to other games 3GB would be like 4 times longer and have more stuff in it.
Unless I did something wrong. the walkthrough seemed to show paths but somehow I'm not interested in blackmail path. I am fine with incest and stuff but this game just somehow doesn't do it for me.
If size = Content, does that bossapplesauce is removing content :unsure:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
More efficient packaging can go a long way.
I've seen games that were 180 MB, then unpacked to 1.9 GB, and in the same way games can drop in size with a new iteration without losing anything visible to the player.
It is rather large for it's content, though.
One factor might be all those awesome references and sidetracks - a lot of content the player will barely see, most of the time.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Not much new content for the time to wait for a new patch. Just 2 more scenes in definitely to less.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes