3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this seems to be the one ren'py my pc just refuses to run.
I've tried it a few times and nothing. Everynow and then, I check to make sure I never tried this. And get reminded, "oh, I can't try this."

aight then.
my guess is that it's blocked by av or ms defender.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I hope the DEV came back and continue this game, because time to time, i play the game just to kill the miss of the game (i am not a native english, so probably the context of the text isn`t that)

Hell, i love the "My Best Deal" but DP was a gold in the locker.... I don`t know if the DEVs are signed in the site, but if you are, try in the future make some updates in the story.... Please...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope the DEV came back and continue this game, because time to time, i play the game just to kill the miss of the game (i am not a native english, so probably the context of the text isn`t that)

Hell, i love the "My Best Deal" but DP was a gold in the locker.... I don`t know if the DEVs are signed in the site, but if you are, try in the future make some updates in the story.... Please...
IF they return then it's rework.

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, if this does return it will have to be redone from scratch and that will take a good long while to do to take in account for the stuff that happened over in mbd when it is done as the two games are made to seem like they are happening in the same town at the same time I believe and in this game the sisters show up near the end and are kind of hinted at becoming potential lis to the mc but when my best deal came out and this got dropped they ended up being lis to that mc and the dev's don't want any sharing of girls happening based on how both mc's actions are to protect their girls and everything from other males and be their only lover and also david is dealt with in this vn but doesn't seem like he is in my best deal yet so guess they will reverse it and base what goes down in mbd on what happens in this game if they choose to return to do anything.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If this does come back it's certainly going to be redone from scratch, probably simplified with less branches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If this does come back it's certainly going to be redone from scratch, probably simplified with less branches.
as said to every post about dev should continue this posts. but no, every few months some1 posts same thing and gets same reply.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes