VN Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: Beach Episode [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Just letting you know that your strong views come from a background worldview that most people do not share in 2023, and that's why your arguments aren't landing in these conversations.
Respectfully, I am disagreeing with that assessment of how my arguments are perceived. They are mine, and they don't seem wrong. If anything, they feel less morbidly self-involved. I am not disputing your right to have those views, except maybe for a little sadness that they seem so circular instead of expansive. Thanks for the chat. :)

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
It's a short text based demo with AI images, but it seems to have struck a nerve with the F95 commentariat.
it would be understandable if it were just this one game, but it's been literally a dozen in the last month, all by the same dev, all with similar titles, made up to v0.1 Demo and then he's on to another one

Reactions: Hackull and Jack0h

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
That's such a weird position to take, "not your own work". Do you think someone just asks the AI "make me a game", and it just spits out unlimited images in a cohesive plot? Without a good prompt describing each individual shot, how exactly each character must look, where they are, what they are wearing, what they are doing, the AI can't do anything. That's just as much "your own work" as if someone decided to hire a third-party artist and described them what they want. Sure, some AI art is more generic and less carefully crafted, but crappy art is crappy art, it isn't the AI that's causing lazy people to be lazy; good AI art exists, and requires A LOT of work.

And if you don't think that someone asking an AI to create art makes it "not your own work", do you also hold the same position for people who download character models, environments, props, and every single other visual asset in their games and just shove them into Daz and hit render? It's less "their work" here than on AI art, is this something you have been protesting as well, saying that games aren't "their work" unless they manually model each character and prop in the entire game?

Some people here have such arbitrary gripes that I that I can only hope they come from ignorance of how this works.
That's exactly the truth, people think AI is gonna save you hours of work, and it will, if you do a lazy and generic work and publish anything that has tits, but if you want to achieve consistent and good stuff, a lot of work is needed, A LOT.

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Respectfully, I am disagreeing with that assessment of how my arguments are perceived. They are mine, and they don't seem wrong. If anything, they feel less morbidly self-involved. I am not disputing your right to have those views, except maybe for a little sadness that they seem so circular instead of expansive. Thanks for the chat. :)
I think I understand your argument, I'm sure many share your fear / distaste for AI , in your case you've probably at least spent 40k USD on your education and years perfecting your craft then here comes AI that will sooner or later take over your profession and many others and not just in the arts but all forms of careers across the board many people who are students now will have harder times finding employment so what I'm getting at is it's the argument it's self that your using that they can't get behind, but then again I could be WAY off who knows lol

I'ma leave off with this though , If your a true lover of art of any form then you have to admit what AI is doing is truely breathtaking

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DirtyFantasiesBeachEpisode-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's such a weird position to take, "not your own work". Do you think someone just asks the AI "make me a game", and it just spits out unlimited images in a cohesive plot? Without a good prompt describing each individual shot, how exactly each character must look, where they are, what they are wearing, what they are doing, the AI can't do anything. That's just as much "your own work" as if someone decided to hire a third-party artist and described them what they want. Sure, some AI art is more generic and less carefully crafted, but crappy art is crappy art, it isn't the AI that's causing lazy people to be lazy; good AI art exists, and requires A LOT of work.

And if you don't think that someone asking an AI to create art makes it "not your own work", do you also hold the same position for people who download character models, environments, props, and every single other visual asset in their games and just shove them into Daz and hit render? It's less "their work" here than on AI art, is this something you have been protesting as well, saying that games aren't "their work" unless they manually model each character and prop in the entire game?

Some people here have such arbitrary gripes that I that I can only hope they come from ignorance of how this works.
I don't particularly like ai art, in fact its a constant filtered tag for me on this site, but the people facepalming this are idiots. Everything pointed here is true, but since its not the popular opinion sheep can't be down with it.

Jan 3, 2023
That's exactly the truth, people think AI is gonna save you hours of work, and it will, if you do a lazy and generic work and publish anything that has tits, but if you want to achieve consistent and good stuff, a lot of work is needed, A LOT.
Yes yes and yes. Good AI is a LOT of work.

Reactions: Sesinho