Others Diorama Neverland [v0.5] [erocabin]

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
After reading the post, so the game is basically this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably the 5th (or more) "lesbian-only" content game of the week :FacePalm: I don't think this will have other contents

This is bait, but I'm gonna say something. There is a plethora of straight only games, as a yuri lover that's all I see for the last couple of months. Now when we finally get content, you are complaining?

Entitlement would be the word here, but I'm gonna stop here.

The issue I have here is, where's the kissing? The pussy eating domination?

Where's the titty sucking , where the dominate girl is looking at the other girl's eyes while her tits are getting sucked?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The game is very difficult it seems, mainly because I can't seem to get my hp back or even when I don't take damage. I level-up but maintain it because 1. I can't fill-up the new hp and 2. I die to the boss and get reset back to square one.

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
The game is very difficult it seems, mainly because I can't seem to get my hp back or even when I don't take damage. I level-up but maintain it because 1. I can't fill-up the new hp and 2. I die to the boss and get reset back to square one.
What?
Before you start, spend the money you have. You should be able to survive the boss. Also, there are classrooms with health restoring items.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
pick the girl that does the slide kick, then for the boss just slide kick to the corner she appears in and spam attack you can beat her at level 1

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I did manage to beat it, just picking the first character is the better option and I went into the game thinking I could save and continue. Instead it's just one level, and then it's done. If you fail, you might as well start over. Also I found the healing in some areas and rooms will despawn if you picked it up the first time.