Apr 4, 2024
What is it about Lady Dimitrescu that entices people? She is a monstrous vampire, intent on your death and destruction. Admittedly, she is tall and voluptuous...but she would need a godzilla dick to satisfy her...my 6 incher wouldn't stand a chance. It would be like a straw being stirred in a bowl of punch. She would need a beast, a demonic entity, to fulfill her sexual desires...maybe in my next life, genetics will smile favorably upon me.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
What is it about Lady Dimitrescu that entices people? She is a monstrous vampire, intent on your death and destruction. Admittedly, she is tall and voluptuous...but she would need a godzilla dick to satisfy her...my 6 incher wouldn't stand a chance. It would be like a straw being stirred in a bowl of punch. She would need a beast, a demonic entity, to fulfill her sexual desires...maybe in my next life, genetics will smile favorably upon me.
Pretty obvious, isn't it? Femdom stuff. Add the figure and the mixture of amazon snu-snu woman with aristocrat-esque stuff and you've got it. Same like dudes like to watch chicks get manhandled by meter-long orc dicks - totally not my type, but I get their fetish about it.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Yes, same thing, I found all 8 pages and bought the bottle of wine and the only scene is the trial on the couch.

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
The answer is simple, why. She is a giantess. If you have a giantess fetish, she is yours.
Plus mommy, plus dominant, plus wants to punish you.
1716211575401.jpeg

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
Some veins are fine as she's undead, it's a bit expected really but too much veins does not look good at all. Maybe give an option to switch her appearance as well? (minimal veins, default, no veins). If you have more veins than the veiny Silent Hill nurses art out there, then its too much for me.
She is not undead, she can be a dragoness, too.

anonyeah

Formerly 'namemanyeah'
Oct 19, 2019
I'm gonna be real with you the kissing noises during the wine scene and the "mouth noises" in general are unsufferable to listen to, I wish I could turn them off without disabling the voices too, it's annoying