• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Dimension Breeding [Development Thread]

SomeSneakyDev

Jul 20, 2020
Hello Everyone! I am a beginner developer and I want to share with you the prototype of my future game - Dimension Breeding. It was inspired by various breeding simulators and Korean manhwas in the "system" category.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For now, this is just a tech demo. Where you can.... well.. nothing? Oh, there is a breeding with instant popping.. I just wanted to share it with you to know your opinion. Hope that you will like it.

Reactions: Bober and AlexFenec

SomeSneakyDev

Jul 20, 2020
Thinking about the sprites. What will be better? AI CG, my own art + AI or 3d models from koikatsu/honey select?

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Thinking about the sprites. What will be better? AI CG, my own art + AI or 3d models from koikatsu/honey select?
Dunno; it's probably worth determining your priority on combinations. Will characters vary in bust size, ear shape? Preg stages? Having an idea of how many combinations you intend should be a big factor in making the choice. It goes up pretty quickly (3 bust sizes, 2 ear shapes, 3 preg stages, 4 eye colors, 2 skin colors already gives 144 combinations), so figuring out a strategy of dealing with that is probably important.
Also, maybe it's worth considering ignoring visuals. Build a good enough foundation, and someone (out of self-interest) may want to help with visuals.

Edit: it can be simplified with hard-coded characters (e.g., 1 elf, 1 human, each has 3 variations), but then the question will be if that's satisfying enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeSneakyDev