3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
I'm pretty sure I had more than 1 corruption exiting the tutorial section, but I crashed clicking on the first bottom house in the sandbox and reset my points to 1 corruption and 100 loyalty points no matter what save I load. Guess I now have to restart the game and get all the corruption points I can find, or find a way to grind 9-14 points somewhere in the other quests. /shrug

So a warning for anyone else, do the pervert stuff to get the max corruption points, don't click on the non label bottom right house in the sandbox or you crash and bork your stats. There's a loyalty stat which have no clue what's it suppose to do, and then there's an affection stat for characters, it isn't shown in profiles.

One thing I saw was after I clicked that same house and had my stats reset is there is a conversation with the dead girl on the balcony at night before the sandbox opens up.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
Don't really like Sandbox in this type of a games, but after reading some comments will give it a try. Looks promising.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Damn. How many Shiny guys are there? Are you related to ShinyDevon and ShinyMick? :ROFLMAO:
They must be. Almost everyone has an unnatural sheen or shine EXCEPT for the girl in the tub, who should look wet. (I hope she doesn't lay back to relax, as that row of candles on the right will set her hair on fire.) The gals in the 2nd and 9th previews look as if they've smeared Vaseline on their faces.
Shiny skin may turn some on, but it's not a thing for me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DilemmaOfDevotion-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
They must be. Almost everyone has an unnatural sheen or shine EXCEPT for the girl in the tub, who should look wet. (I hope she doesn't lay back to relax, as that row of candles on the right will set her hair on fire.) The gals in the 2nd and 9th previews look as if they've smeared Vaseline on their faces.
Shiny skin may turn some on, but it's not a thing for me.
Those are very specific renders for nsfw only , for the most part they look normal as you can see in the other renders.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Well... it was a good start to the game, story was interesting, good renders, mc isn't a pussy and knows how to fight.

Then you run into the sandbox wall, which isn't super annoying by the usual standards I suppose, still a lot of clicking to move around, and the quest log is hidden behind another two clicks menu. If anyone wants to make a sandbox, for freedom of choice, it's best to keep the locations to a minimum, there's no reason to have 3-4 empty content corridors with their only purpose to link rooms. It would have been better be at the entrance of the university and show a slide of rooms to move to, classroom, deans office, your office. Or at the entrance of your house to go to your room, zoey's room, living room.

Then you run into the minimum stats wall, like you can't do Eugene's quest of leaving the bathroom door open when you take a shower if you don't have 10 corruption, or 15 corruption required for Megan's massage(which also for you to close her quest for this update if you don't have it).

I'm pretty sure I had more than 1 corruption exiting the tutorial section, but I crashed clicking on the first bottom house in the sandbox and reset my points to 1 corruption and 100 loyalty points no matter what save I load. Guess I now have to restart the game and get all the corruption points I can find, or find a way to grind 9-14 points somewhere in the other quests. /shrug

So a warning for anyone else, do the pervert stuff to get the max corruption points, don't click on the non label bottom right house in the sandbox or you crash and bork your stats. There's a loyalty stat which have no clue what's it suppose to do, and then there's an affection stat for characters, it isn't shown in profiles.

Could be a good game if that stuff is cleaned up.
So the reason those hallways exists is for us to have future events there , so to narrow it see how jane's event automatically triggers in the library for example? Hence we are gonna do more of that with the locations in game.

All of it is done in the real map so immersion isn't broken

Now why we did it as developers is this reason - Whenever you design a sandbox and expand it in future if you did not have a particular area or location that was in game and then was used later on or added , it has a pretty big chance in renpy specfically to ruin your game's save.

That's why we did all the maps , the locations are locked for now because they don't have any events but slowly and eventually they will.

As for the corruption part , I believe if you have even 10 corruption you should be able to attend most events in the current build we give opportunity to earn corruption both in sandbox and the vn part.

Loyalty is there to continue the canon storyline or letting mc be corrupted , I can't say more than that but treat the game like this.

Main timeline - Canon story
Branch timelines - Playing sandbox and gaining either affection or corruption via routes.

Based on those choices the story changes or goes.

Lastly that house bug is being fixed as I type this comment but for knowing stats of the girls for affection see their heart fill rate ( for example if you keep doing eugene events you'll see the purple heart fill up in the glossary menu of characters)

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Game is full on pulling on emotions. It will either appeal or repel, not likely to have to many down the middle of the road players. Also, would be nice if there was an option to fade the text box. Words are easy enough to read but white background can annoy some(me, lol). Good luck developer, clearly put effort into making this, hope it works out for you.

• Thinking Face

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Game is full on pulling on emotions. It will either appeal or repel, not likely to have to many down the middle of the road players. Also, would be nice if there was an option to fade the text box. Words are easy enough to read but white background can annoy some(me, lol). Good luck developer, clearly put effort into making this, hope it works out for you.
Will get that back to the team , box shouldn't be too hard to fix / change and as for emotions and middle players yes , we kind of wanted to have a focus on story and sex both so we released the full chapter so everyone should know who these characters are and then work our way to either affection , romance , corruption or ofc staying alone.

Thanks for playing!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well... it was a good start to the game, story was interesting, good renders, mc isn't a pussy and knows how to fight.

Then you run into the sandbox wall, which isn't super annoying by the usual standards I suppose, still a lot of clicking to move around, and the quest log is hidden behind another two clicks menu. If anyone wants to make a sandbox, for freedom of choice, it's best to keep the locations to a minimum, there's no reason to have 3-4 empty content corridors with their only purpose to link rooms. It would have been better be at the entrance of the university and show a slide of rooms to move to, classroom, deans office, your office. Or at the entrance of your house to go to your room, zoey's room, living room.

Then you run into the minimum stats wall, like you can't do Eugene's quest of leaving the bathroom door open when you take a shower if you don't have 10 corruption, or 15 corruption required for Megan's massage(which also for you to close her quest for this update if you don't have it).

Could be a good game if that stuff is cleaned up.
they-called-me-a-madman-1306584019.jpg
Oh, if only someone already told them this before :Kappa:
"you need premium subscription for this scene" not good, most of them are locked because of this
All the scenes behind paywall are non -canon and bonus just something for our supporters , none of the content in game and story and events is locked or hidden behind anything.
Haven't played yet, but they better be in a separate section in main menu and not found around the map during normal play, rubbing plebs that can't afford player's faces in them and making them seem that they are indeed canon, no matter your claim.
Also 'most of them' ?! not good at all.
1542501914558.jpg

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 3408636
Oh, if only someone already told them this before :Kappa:

Haven't played yet, but they better be in a separate section in main menu and not found around the map during normal play, rubbing plebs that can't afford player's faces in them and making them seem that they are indeed canon, no matter your claim.
Also 'most of them' ?! not good at all.
View attachment 3408638
The scenes he's referring to are bonus gallery scenes and as I replied earlier , none of the story nsfw content that's in game is locked.

The reason he says most of them is because we did 3 bonus full scenes where most devs do 2/3 wallpapers or renders.

Also the crash fix is updated , patch is on OP post sorry about that.

Hope you enjoy the game

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes