3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You now rest at the crossroads of wrestling with the decision to either stay loyal to the memories of your past love, Kiara... Or to open up to new connections and find love again.
frye-stare.gif

So, that past love, is it something like an ex-girlfriend? and does the player have any context before making a decision, or is it the type of story where the Mc still has feelings for her but the player has no idea what happened before?

Anyways, dev, taking into account the overview, I assume that kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?

Good luck.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
View attachment 3407126

So, that past love, is it something like an ex-girlfriend? and does the player have any context before making a decision, or is it the type of story where the Mc still has feelings for her but the player has no idea what happened before?

Anyways, dev, taking into account the overview, I assume that kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?

Good luck.
Without spoilers all I can say is It's someone you / mc loved once .

It was a good relationship that ended on pure bad luck , now it's upto you to either stay alone and see where that takes you or try love again.

OR don't do any of that and just rail girls that are into you lmao

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Without spoilers all I can say is It's someone you / mc loved once .

It was a good relationship that ended on pure bad luck , now it's upto you to either stay alone and see where that takes you or try love again.

OR don't do any of that and just rail girls that are into you lmao
i dont like that either but who i am to ask why? i was downloading the game when i saw the sandbox tag....so before even playing it how is the game quest related or the gui in this case ...there is a phone ?there is grind type of game....? what we the players can expect form the sandbox part,?

Reactions: gaimariy

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
i dont like that either but who i am to ask why? i was downloading the game when i saw the sandbox tag....so before even playing it how is the game quest related or the gui in this case ...there is a phone ?there is grind type of game....? what we the players can expect form the sandbox part,?
There's no grind , the reason sandbox is there is for freedom of choice.

We don't have the "you gotta do this 20x times to get this" , we have sandbox as a method of free roam meaning you can do all events when you want rather than us shoving any girl you might not like down your throat.

As for UI and phone , It's there to manage quests and get you guys some cool widgets in game for example wallpapers or cheats or texts and nudes and etc.

I can't say more than that for now but trust me , give it a spin you won't be disappointed.

ShinyDarkRai

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
There is no money in game.

One thing you can expect in terms of grind is balancing your corruption and loyalty.
Which is affected by your choices as well.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
The plot seems interesting, kind of mysterious, although I found the sexual tags weak.
Well, I hope there is incest in the future to motivate me to give it a chance.

Good luck

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
There is no money in game.

One thing you can expect in terms of grind is balancing your corruption and loyalty.
Which is affected by your choices as well.

Speaking of which. I got to the outside map of the open world, clicked on a house and the game crashed. Reset my corruption and loyalty

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
First impression 10 seconds after start:
- The main menu blasts you with background music at 100%. Almost spilled my drink.
Maybe set the default volume lower?

- The text box is unnecessarily big (and bright), taking up ~20% of screen space.
A size/transparency slider would be nice.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Speaking of which. I got to the outside map of the open world, clicked on a house and the game crashed. Reset my corruption and loyalty
Could you please confirm which house it was? We can patch it by tom if it's hard crashing.

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
Could you please confirm which house it was? We can patch it by tom if it's hard crashing.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sandbox/map.rpy", line 101, in script
call screen empty_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'sister_catherine_house'.

Reactions: ShinyDarkRai

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sandbox/map.rpy", line 101, in script
call screen empty_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'sister_catherine_house'.
Gotcha

Don't worry that house doesn't have any events yet.

Everything else should work , I'll patch this by tom thanks for letting us know.

Dec 9, 2020
Well... it was a good start to the game, story was interesting, good renders, mc isn't a pussy and knows how to fight.

Then you run into the sandbox wall, which isn't super annoying by the usual standards I suppose, still a lot of clicking to move around, and the quest log is hidden behind another two clicks menu. If anyone wants to make a sandbox, for freedom of choice, it's best to keep the locations to a minimum, there's no reason to have 3-4 empty content corridors with their only purpose to link rooms. It would have been better be at the entrance of the university and show a slide of rooms to move to, classroom, deans office, your office. Or at the entrance of your house to go to your room, zoey's room, living room.

Then you run into the minimum stats wall, like you can't do Eugene's quest of leaving the bathroom door open when you take a shower if you don't have 10 corruption, or 15 corruption required for Megan's massage(which also for you to close her quest for this update if you don't have it).

I'm pretty sure I had more than 1 corruption exiting the tutorial section, but I crashed clicking on the first bottom house in the sandbox and reset my points to 1 corruption and 100 loyalty points no matter what save I load. Guess I now have to restart the game and get all the corruption points I can find, or find a way to grind 9-14 points somewhere in the other quests. /shrug

So a warning for anyone else, do the pervert stuff to get the max corruption points, don't click on the non label bottom right house in the sandbox or you crash and bork your stats. There's a loyalty stat which have no clue what's it suppose to do, and then there's an affection stat for characters, it isn't shown in profiles.

Could be a good game if that stuff is cleaned up.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes