Manga Completed Different World Girl [Danball Man]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher: Danball Man (link not available)
Censorship: Yes (black lines)
Language: English
Resolution: 4173 x 6053
Pages: 31
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

8.jpg 17.jpg 20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
thanks for bringing this back, that was one of the comic I lost on my backup :)
P.S. wasn't there a 2nd part to this comic?

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
::notices "Censorship: black lines"::

(long sigh) I continuously stand amazed at the Japanese culture and their antiquated cultural hangups about illustrating, photographing or videoing the male genitalia. It is a culture which is unapologetically obsessed with sex, and hosts a staggering array of material, ranging from the most mundane hints about it... to the most disturbingly graphic depictions of violent rape I have ever had the misfortune to witness. In the year 2018, you'd think that this culture would be able to stomach the depiction of a dick by now. Thank you Japan, for preserving our delicate sensibilities by drawing three lines over an otherwise completely rendered penis. It's those three lines that keep us from fainting. Sorry... just had to rant or I'd explode. Nobody wants to clean up that mess. Please carry on.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
::notices "Censorship: black lines"::

(long sigh) I continuously stand amazed at the Japanese culture and their antiquated cultural hangups about illustrating, photographing or videoing the male genitalia. It is a culture which is unapologetically obsessed with sex, and hosts a staggering array of material, ranging from the most mundane hints about it... to the most disturbingly graphic depictions of violent rape I have ever had the misfortune to witness. In the year 2018, you'd think that this culture would be able to stomach the depiction of a dick by now. Thank you Japan, for preserving our delicate sensibilities by drawing three lines over an otherwise completely rendered penis. It's those three lines that keep us from fainting. Sorry... just had to rant or I'd explode. Nobody wants to clean up that mess. Please carry on.
At least this is not mosaic. Or censored completely in white, so with the black lines (that sometimes are just one or two) you can actually see the penis penetrating the vagina and so on.

Reactions: Arkie Rebel