Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
I REALLY like BAMBOOK games, but they are too short! I like the art and the gameplay, but damn....not more than 5 mins of game u.u. Still gonna follow it :D

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Okay,there many others simply other engines to use,like Unity,Ren'py or even the Classic RPG Maker...But WHY FUCKS UNREAL ENGINE?! God have mercy to me...If i play another game who use and OpenGL 2.0 or high,i just smash this computer! That junk don't play this,is only 1.0 or DirectX...

2foldtr8or

Aug 15, 2018
Could someone upload 1.3 with the gallery unlocked? I can't complete it because the game always crashes randomly.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Updated to 1.3
Added Changelog (unofficial), gallery picture and ignored the walkthought request because I completed blind mode in 10 minutes.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Not sure what the change was, unless they finally gave it an ending. in newgrounds version, "walkthrough" was something like
grab fuse, push button, climb ladder, get second fuse, fix equipment with fuses, walk back to bridge, get watering can, fill with water, water Ivy for sex and key, use key to get pillow, give pillow to catgirl for sex and key, get harleys hammer for sex... all content done, no real finish.
for someone who thought an office chair was uncomfortable, cat girl's positions look painful...

Reactions: FartingRainbows
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes