Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HazedSS7

Mar 28, 2018
Ah, yea that might be a problem. Aika themselves reccomended using wingit (Hell, the dev of wingit reached out to Aika and updated it specifically for TQ & DQ) due to the games file size being so massive now that most interpreters choke on it, they cant handle the redesigned UI, animated elements and plethora of images.
Thanks mate, that works. You rock.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
So.. I dont get it, do people want men and women to dress up in diapers because thats their way of dealing with latent urgest towards kids, and this scratches the itch? Or do they find it sexually enticing to know that they could literally shit the bed without consequences? Or is it because they dont want to be an adult so they try to roleplay a simpler time, but refuses to let go of their sexual urges whilst doing the roleplay?

I'm not trying to mock, I genuinely am interested in what makes people get off on this.

Personally I think its the last option, they wish to let go of their adult responsibilities, so they roleplay being a baby where (in that context) they dont have to take a stance on anything. But they refuse to let go of some of the privileges that comes with growing up (Namely sex), so they try to mash two topics that really shouldnt be mixed together into one fetish, those topics being (For the people out there not following my train of thought), babies and sex.

Anyway, as I said, I genuinely want to know, same reason I also want to know if drawn hentai of ********** does help paedophiles deal with their urges. (From what I've seen theres no conclusive evidence for or against it)

ddrbusxpz

May 20, 2017
So.. I dont get it, do people want men and women to dress up in diapers because thats their way of dealing with latent urgest towards kids, and this scratches the itch? Or do they find it sexually enticing to know that they could literally shit the bed without consequences? Or is it because they dont want to be an adult so they try to roleplay a simpler time, but refuses to let go of their sexual urges whilst doing the roleplay?

I'm not trying to mock, I genuinely am interested in what makes people get off on this.

Personally I think its the last option, they wish to let go of their adult responsibilities, so they roleplay being a baby where (in that context) they dont have to take a stance on anything. But they refuse to let go of some of the privileges that comes with growing up (Namely sex), so they try to mash two topics that really shouldnt be mixed together into one fetish, those topics being (For the people out there not following my train of thought), babies and sex.

Anyway, as I said, I genuinely want to know, same reason I also want to know if drawn hentai of ********** does help paedophiles deal with their urges. (From what I've seen theres no conclusive evidence for or against it)
I am not a fan of diaper fetish either, but...

Last time I just used some anal laxative to my girl,and let her wear the diaper....

then we go for a walk in the park...

her facial expression,real cute...I guess it is the diaper fetish all about..

not the shit or pee or something...in my dictionary DIAPER PLAY is not about pedophilia, but humiliation

——————————
BTW you will need a anal plug to play this game...or you gonna see something real bad..

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I am not a fan of diaper feith either, but...

Last time I just used some anal laxative to my girl,and let her wear the diaper....

then we go for a walk in the park...

her facial expression,real cute...I guess it is the diaper feith all about..

not the shit or pee or something...
You... Are a very odd person... Besides, this isnt amount your sadistic urges to see a woman you care for try not to shit herself, its about why people want to wear diapers and act like babies, I've unfortunately seen a few people 'bragging' about how they were about to go to bed and be tucked in, accompanied by photoes of them wearing diapers and pacifiers, yet they still felt the need to throw gang signs or the other usual 'I'm such a cool dude' things people can come up with.

ddrbusxpz

May 20, 2017
You... Are a very odd person... Besides, this isnt amount your sadistic urges to see a woman you care for try not to shit herself, its about why people want to wear diapers and act like babies, I've unfortunately seen a few people 'bragging' about how they were about to go to bed and be tucked in, accompanied by photoes of them wearing diapers and pacifiers, yet they still felt the need to throw gang signs or the other usual 'I'm such a cool dude' things people can come up with.
You are right. we human beings are just werid, curious,arrogant,lustful etc..

People wanna try new things, bad things, evil things, it seems everything is permited -- if the society won't find out.

I think it's human nature. Just like my girl, I am not a sadist, she is not a masochist. We are very suitable sexual partners,together we tried a lot of feitshes like outdoors, swap... and one day, she asked me, "How to play with diaper?"

all I wanna say, is that, if you feel bad about SOME PEOPLE, just ignore them.

Their is no absolutely pure or saint. We are facing different evils inside.

Have fun, man.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You are right. we human beings are just werid, curious,arrogant,lustful etc..

People wanna try new things, bad things, evil things, it seems everything is permited -- if the society won't find out.

I think it's human nature. Just like my girl, I am not a sadist, she is not a masochist. We are very suitable sexual partners,together we tried a lot of feitshes like outdoors, swap... and one day, she asked me, "How to play with diaper?"

all I wanna say, is that, if you feel bad about SOME PEOPLE, just ignore them.

Their is no absolutely pure or saint. We are facing different evils inside.

Have fun, man.
As I said, I'm honestly just curious on what draws people to wanting to wear diapers, I have my own theories, but honestly, if I dont hear from someone that are actually in the situation, I'll end up misinformed and simply living in my own echo chamber.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Maybe a good game but add a link to this wingit in your post!
Thanks to MrNibbs i got it.

I hate wingit. After around 5 mins i deleted it. Sorry

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So.. I dont get it...
Well, I can tell you now, AB/DL tends to be put together, but that's just because of their frequent co-occurrence. And between them there are possibly hundreds of primary attractions, with many secondary ones, per person. Some people really, really love diapers (they could even be in your office, just sitting there in their fetish fuel; prove me wrong), but balk at the idea of messing.
And we like to call those people "vanilla normies." :)

EKSEDE

Sep 19, 2017

I think it just feels good to have someone take care of you or look after you cause babies get alot of love and attention but I agree it's super weird

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Well, I can tell you now, AB/DL tends to be put together, but that's just because of their frequent co-occurrence. And between them there are possibly hundreds of primary attractions, with many secondary ones, per person. Some people really, really love diapers (they could even be in your office, just sitting there in their fetish fuel; prove me wrong), but balk at the idea of messing.
And we like to call those people "vanilla normies." :)
That damn word again. Ex girlfriend called me a normie constantly because I manage to have a social life despite the fact I stay away from the public eye most of my time... That and I never got her references to meme's.

Either way, unless its little more than an imitation diaper, little more than tighty whiteys with diaper markings on them, then I dont see how one could miss anyone wearing a diaper.. My mother took care of toddlers for years, and lets just say that diapers look a lot cuter on babies than adults, diapers literally make it look like the person is wearing a deflated ball around their crouch.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ex girlfriend called me a normie constantly...and I never got her references to meme's.
[Sic] She sounds legit. I think I like her.
...unless its little more than an imitation diaper.. I dont see how one could miss anyone wearing a diaper..
But don't you know? They're making products for the discreet individual, now! lol Never underestimate a fetishist's ability to plan around discovery.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Ex girlfriend called me a normie constantly because I manage to have a social life despite the fact I stay away from the public eye most of my time...
Yeah that's not it chief. And thinking "non-normies" are all basement dwellers with no [social life] is extreme normie reasoning.
In this case, you call people normies because they stumble onto something they don't understand and don't appeal to them, and their instinctive reaction is to shout "but why" with various degrees of obnoxiousness. Granted, you're allowed to be curious about stuff, but a) you're not the only one with this kind of behaviour so don't take it too personally and b) most of these "outsiders" tend to insult people with zero self-awareness. The normie part comes in because it makes one wonder if any of these people are into anything but penis into vagina in missionary position with the TV still turned on for some reason, aka regular basic vanilla sex. Fact is, anyone I know with a fetish they have no issue having tend not to really care about other people's fetishes, even if they can't begin to comprehend what's hot about it. Reason is they are usually able to relate to these people because they themselves are into some kind of obscure fetish, which other people might not understand. And so empathy takes it away; you're not into it, it's not your thing, you move on. What fetish isn't weird anyway.

This phenomenon is sort of exacerbated when it comes to the "AB/DL" scene, since it's both obscure and terribly misunderstood. The association with pedophilia is very common, but also extremely ridiculous. I suppose medically incontinent people are not allowed to have any kind of romantic affiliation during their entire life; they do have to wear diapers all the time.
I should also point out that, like with everything else that exists, it is a little pointless to try and cast a net over something and try to come up with a general explanation that will fit everyone it concerns. This is a sex thing. It's not something that works the exact same way for everyone. But let's give it a go anyway, from the weird part to the weirder part.

The "diaper lover" part: pretty self-explanatory. This is about the diapers as clothing items. Either the look, the feel, the usage of it, that's what matters.
The "adult baby" part: which involves roleplay, and will make people shriek most of the time. It's generally about regression, "refusing" to be an adult and be considered much younger. Despite the "baby" part, not everyone wants to be considered like a literal baby. For some people, it will simply mean submitting to another person's authority, without pretending to be younger than they actually are.
Those terms are grouped together because it's common for people to be part of both, but that's not always the case. In fact, there's yet another "fetish scene" referred to as "DDLG", which is very close to the "adult baby" fetish but without any reference to diapers.

So what's the part that turns people on? Well, once more, it will depend on the person, but it's usually about:

Humiliation: pretty simple, this is more about the "punishment" side. Forced into diapers, forced regression, BDSM, all that jazz. Big on the dominant/submissive relationship, obviously.
"Comfort": actually not sure what word is the "official" one. It's the opposite of the humiliation, with the same dominant/submissive relationship, although the "dominant" is considered a "caretaker". Although sometimes punishment and comfort overlap. This is also the side that people who are into it but "in a not sexual way" are attracted to, but I'm hardly qualified to talk about that.
Clothing: the DL part, or anything that are somewhat associated to diapers, like onesies, or pacifiers. You can simply like the accessories for what they are.
Omorashi/Scat: because, as surprising as it may be, those don't really "do it" for everyone, wether they are AB or DL or both. Omorashi is admittedly common, but scat is where a lot of people draw the line. This is more about two fetishes overlapping, as people who are into scat are not necessarily into diapers and vice-versa.

So, voilà. For the average person, what makes it work will be a mix of all the above, with different levels of preference for each side (going from "very high" to "zero"). And also some stuff I don't even know about, probably. Ultimately, it is pointless to try and find an archetype that works for everyone, or even a majority of people. Which is also why it's a little pointless to ask "but why", since the answer will be different every time. Just leave fetishes where they are and concern yourself with what works for you, I guess.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote