Others Diaper Quest [Release 5 v9.0] [Aika]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Im usually pretty quick to celebrate an uploaders dedication to feishism but this time....well....

I guess I can say it had to eventually come to this so enjoy(?)

Its still better then having less variety!'

Also is anyone else having trouble running this in windows 7?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I use 7, haven't tried it but trap quest ran fine and its just rewritten trap quest.

Did you use the Git.exe to run it?

onlyforthelink

Dec 9, 2017
I've never played games with diaper fetish, when i played trap quest i turned it off. what is it about?(the diaper fetish that is) Anyone played this game ?
It's just about wearing a diaper you can wet yourself or "mess" yourself and are treated like a baby as the game goes on, im only around 30 minutes in but its pretty much Trap quest with the clothes showing up on your avatar on the right its quite fun but a lot of reading

Reactions: xןʞ

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
hmm, Interesting.

Lets check it out I guess. Lets see what I will find out.

Night27

May 8, 2017
Well its made by the same person using the same engine, game framework, and pretty much the same base code just a different artist so it should play pretty much the same. As to why this exist well that is a good question, what I gathered is that in the early years (before patron existed) aika had his own donation system with higher tiers able to request new fetishes to add into the game and well the internet can do strange things to people over time...

Reactions: DarkMiros and xןʞ

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
Uhm, if the plot was the other way around (the MC being in control of the dungeon/whatever and the NPCs being in danger of diaperization/humiliation) I might have liked it. Next time, maybe.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
New version guys, 1.7.

Get it together OP, you missed the one in between. :'(

Reactions: Zakota

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
How anyone can be turned on by a fucking diaper?? I'm a guy that likes a lot of kinks, like: femdom, futa etc. but THIS thing is weird af, even for me.

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Right well since no one seems to want to post anything more I might as well do it myself. May I present for your delectation the latest build of DQ including the debug unlock file (this unlocker also works for Trap Quest)

Main game file:

Debug & Alpha content unlocker:

Reactions: Lynn

woozy123

Sep 10, 2018
Right well since no one seems to want to post anything more I might as well do it myself. May I present for your delectation the latest build of DQ including the debug unlock file (this unlocker also works for Trap Quest)

Main game file:

thanks for the updates :)

HazedSS7

Mar 28, 2018

Main game file:

The unlocker doesn't seem to be working, at least not for me.

HazedSS7

Mar 28, 2018
Give this version a whirl, remember to run it first to generate the donators.glkdata in the same folder as the main game .gblorb file.
Well now I get an animated loading screen which is pretty cool, but after it loads the game just shuts down. I'm using Gargoyle interpreter if that makes a difference.

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Well now I get an animated loading screen which is pretty cool, but after it loads the game just shuts down. I'm using Gargoyle interpreter if that makes a difference.
Ah, yea that might be a problem. Aika themselves reccomended using wingit (Hell, the dev of wingit reached out to Aika and updated it specifically for TQ & DQ) due to the games file size being so massive now that most interpreters choke on it, they cant handle the redesigned UI, animated elements and plethora of images.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote