Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
G

GreatName

READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS :

logo.jpg

What's the mod about

The whole idea is to bring a set of story extensions to the main game that feel as natural as possible with the fan arts people are very awesomely making.

It means trying to upscale and integrate the ones that are the best resembling original game and finding a way to use other ones in a manner that don't break the immersion.

Simple Install ?
Unzip last version in your directory

You should make a copy of the game to avoid issues.

Thumbnails of stories : content described in README
mm-cam-m-4.jpg nightm-lisa-2.png sun-naked-0.jpg lisa-nude-1.png mom-sm-2.jpg alice-bath-sex-6.jpg alice-drunk-bathroom-bg4.jpg mom-movie-2.jpg alice-kira-saturday-bathroom-lick.jpg

Additional infos
GitLab Project :

What are the rules of this thread ?
Hum ... maturity? but we're on a incest game modding thread so we'll see what happen.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Gona be much better than the real game if you do this since darkshitsilver never done mom scenes... And iam fan of incest and we still dont have many mom scenes on the fan art to....

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Now if we can get this scene with Max in a mod would be great. I am still looking for a mod with repeatable Kira BDSM scene. Here is to hoping. Thank you so much for this brilliant idea.

G

GreatName

Well to avoid any misconception, I made this thanks to the game, and DS work is pretty great regarding most people here get it for free.

@Harry3171 Just create your own Mod.txt file at root directory, you need to have the f95zone modded version, and probably at least v0.7
@Phyreo, I think Chancer does this but only when Kira's allow to talk to her in the beginning of the game. Will have a look at this in the future. Maybe ask there to be fixed.

Thanks for your messages.

Reactions: levelcap
G

GreatName

So let me write this third message to add a link to the description

Reactions: Walt Dee

Phyreo

Jun 1, 2017
Well to avoid any misconception, I made this thanks to the game, and DS work is pretty great regarding most people here get it for free.

@Harry3171 Just create your own Mod.txt file at root directory, you need to have the f95zone modded version, and probably at least v0.7
@Phyreo, I think Chancer does this but only when Kira's allow to talk to her in the beginning of the game. Will have a look at this in the future. Maybe ask there to be fixed.

Thanks for your messages.
Aye thank you my friend. There is actually an option for the second photo shoot in the cheat menu :) . Glad I found it . I also to extend my appreciation to the community who have made this game much more enjoyable.

Reactions: GreatName

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
For the last image bug, open the mod with notepad and replace the last line with this:
*leave!time^ Return to your blog
That worked for me.

mykab

May 21, 2017
Great work, I only think I am missing images, because I am getting a white image at the mom bj scenes, or missing something in the setup?

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Ca n i merge your mod with others? i just copy your txt to the end of the mod i already have and add the images to the folder? just like with chancers mod?

G

GreatName

Great work, I only think I am missing images, because I am getting a white image at the mom bj scenes, or missing something in the setup?
- At what speach lines are image missing ?
- Did you try my last update ? You also have to use latest v0.8 BB version, (mom bj are images y-pr-XX)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote