RPGM Abandoned Diamond In The Rough [Beta v04a] [The Phoenix 3D]

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
34.png

Overview:
Diamond in the rough is a story about a young 1/2 elf 1/2 succubus female.

Her name is Diamond. Adopted at birth, Diamond finds herself embroiled in conspiracies, lies, deceit and compromising situations as she tries to uncover the truth about herself and her origins. Where did she come from? Who are her real parents?

Join Diamond on this epic Quest. Will, she be a bad girl or will she a good girl. The choice will be up to you.​

Updated: 27/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: (Aka BadSmoke) -
Censorship: No
Version: Beta 04a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remake of:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra:

Download::
- - -

Diamond_gets_enslaved04.png Actor_1_bust.png BarmaidOutfit01.png BarmaidOutfit03.png Diamond_at_the_bar_working_as_Barmaid02.png Diamond_at_the_bar_working_as_Barmaid20.png 04.png

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any actual content to warrant a download? The CGs in the OP don't inspire confidence.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any actual content to warrant a download? The CGs in the OP don't inspire confidence.
It's just what I could scramble off of public patreon posts of early developement news.
It's 3am here, so I might go through the game tomorrow and get some better screens.... Or just ask BadSmoke if he has some I can add to the OP.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Sounds like a good premise but since it's 0.1 I'm gonna put it on my looks at this in 9 months list xD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A remake of a 0.1 is not a remake. It had no content and it still have no content.
do you know what "remake" mean ?
its the concept of doing a similar thing but in a different way.

you can "remake" your own car by changing the paint and the seats from cow skin to plastic.
nothing more is added to the car, still its a remake.

a remake doesnt mean "adding new content".

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hope we see more of Diamond; her renders are really hot. But...still RPGM. :frown:

@Badsmoke what's the story behind the remake and your Patreon name change?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Such a lovely character, beautiful red hair, purple eyes and a nice body with all the curves in right places.
Overview also sounds interesting and good.

Unfortunately I'm primarily a VN person, I haven't actually finished a single RPGM game yet, but when I get around to play them, I'll have this as one of the first ones to have a proper go at, really do like that model and story indeed seem interesting, so I'll keep an eye on this one :)

Best of luck to the dev, and I hope all the RPGM lovers will like this one! :)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Tried it, it makes an okay demo, but I got bored trying to figure out how long I needed to wait to access the inn again, and didn't spend much time with it.

I did like the fact that there were markers indicating where you were to go to, and what to interact with, but while the English was okay in the beginning, it quickly devolved to Engrish. The Dev needs to get himself a good proofreader.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Another virgin succubus corruption game? What's that like the 10th one this month? :p

I'm very skeptical this will lead anywhere.

Reactions: aktzv and xןʞ

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Beautiful face, big ass and tits... I am also a rpg lover so I dont have any problem whit it. So I'm in.

I played Anna exciting something renpy version. First If devoloper make a game whit rpg dont touch it. You dont feel that you play a game, only click. And you miss scenes entry. Second thing; About 1 hour she didnt let anybody touch her after that who touch her also fuck her. There is no balance in it. I think after 0.6 all scenes are sex scenes. All kind of scene must be divided whole game. But lots developer do to same thing. Small touch, grob, handjob, blowjob and close to the end game, sex... Show pantys, see naked and small touch not a scene in may book but few scene like that dont hurt anyone.:rolleyes: When they reach the sex scene some developer stuck and some of them afraid of losing their imagination or something like that will be happened. And they stretch out non sex scenes.

I read some sex at the first release. There is a hope for this game. I will wait version 0.4 or 0.5. Its in my list.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
do you know what "remake" mean ?
its the concept of doing a similar thing but in a different way.

you can "remake" your own car by changing the paint and the seats from cow skin to plastic.
nothing more is added to the car, still its a remake.

a remake doesnt mean "adding new content".
I'm pretty sure the emphasis was on the exaggerated "It had no content..."

So to stay with ur picture, too remake a car (with paint and seats) u still need a car. Saying "i remake my car" when u don't own one is meaningless.

About the game:
The girl looks cute but i have no hopes for the story (yet!?). ( ' -')

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty sure the emphasis was on the exaggerated "It had no content..."

So to stay with ur picture, too remake a car (with paint and seats) u still need a car. Saying "i remake my car" when u don't own one is meaningless.

About the game:
The girl looks cute but i have no hopes for the story (yet!?). ( ' -')
a toy car will be enougth, like a maquette, prototype or blue print... it not necessary require a real fully fuctional car :p, same goes for game i guess

Hope we see more of Diamond; her renders are really hot. But...still RPGM. :frown:

@Badsmoke what's the story behind the remake and your Patreon name change?
check the old thread ( old game) .
lets say it was a beginning and it turned to not be perfect, and soo after receiving lots of critics, the dev decide toremake the game from scratch.
about the patreon name change, i dont know, but clearly the old patreon have been closed

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Why in 4 months no update?you dont know what story to make in continuation? or what? version 0.1 in 6 months lol