RPGM Abandoned Diamond In The Rough [Beta v04a] [The Phoenix 3D]

Rincevent

Aug 15, 2017
Is there going to be a way to go corrupt while not devolving into a dumb bimbo pushed around by everyone ? While I do not blame this trope and dev who utilise it , I really find female protag who can be assertive and slutty because they choose it to be good

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
From the description I thought this might be nice so I started it.

Now I am wondering - is going to the bar and serving beer all that she/I can do at this time?

I did have that nighttime encounter with the black apparations (don't know what to make of it - the dialogue boxes were all empty?!) and now there's that magic guild guy wanting to talk to me. Turns out this is the end of content for .001a.

Diamond's corruption is rising and I can't fathom why - first there were animations in the bar when a customer wanted to see her panties and stuff so I knew. Now there's only that swishing sound sometime when she's serving beer to a customer and I am guessing this might be an increase in corruption. But as to why? No clue....

Oh - and what is the 'Recovery' at the kitchen sink for?

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Another virgin succubus corruption game? What's that like the 10th one this month? :p

I'm very skeptical this will lead anywhere.
So you basically want consensual sex between two males. hah. Harem is pretty old, Reverse Harmes is much better.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So you basically want consensual sex between two males. hah. Harem is pretty old, Reverse Harmes is much better.
I know it's a typo, but "Harmes" got me thinking about "harmies"...as in harem armies. Yum!

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Added mega link for 001b

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
she looks cute, but I try to avoid RPGM games because there are stretched with useless running and searching in general. When I can't take more than 1-2 ways at any point in game, there is no reason not to make it a VN. I undertsand that you can avoid renders by using RPGM scenes and stuff, but non the less ... naa.. :(

There are a few RPGM games that cut running to a minimum, but most have still to much without a good gameplay reason.

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
I hate renpy,vn,etc games, rpgm is the best..finlly an update,so for next update how long we need to wait? i think you will not start the game again from begining...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Downloaded 001b and found some bugs: @Badsmoke
  • Bank: With 180 Gold I was able to pay taxes in the bank - got deducted '-600 Gold' as per HUD, but my assets only fell to '000'
  • Inn: When you start out the first time you *have* to serve the top right customer first or the beer tab won't activate. Tried with other customers and no dough - only the one on the top right!
  • See picture -> Inn_first_customer.jpg
  • Inn: On day two I cannot enter the Inn to start working. Also tried choosing 'Work the night shift' but no change - cannot enter the Inn.
  • Inn: When you stop working and 'Check out' there is a lighted circle ('go here') at the foot of the stairs in the boss' office. You can go there but nothing happens. Is that a bug (i.e. something *is* supposed to happen) or is it the circle that shouldn't be there?
One hint for working at the Inn - serve only the female characters (learn your chibis) as they won't corrupt you. (Edit: has been deleted in v001c - no female NPCs anymore)

sean wells

May 17, 2017
after the second day of the bar i cant do nothing else like go back in the house but i am able to go in the bank

Bachamp

Jul 4, 2017
0.001 and 0.001b wew, all these games never seem to make it to final version in order to milk patreons

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So ran into an issue it seems to be a ending bug. The steps that I have done is simply go to the job board then to the inn/pub worked the shift then it does not seem to matter if I talk to the woman or to use the clock in the boss's office I am unable to get back into the inn to work a second time. I have tried three times once tried talking to the woman and she just disappears with no words from her, tried talking to the boss he just disappears as well so used the clock and like someone mentioned saw the circle at the stairs in the Boss's office and nothing happens the next day unable to even enter the Inn