RPGM Abandoned Diamond In The Rough [Beta v04a] [The Phoenix 3D]

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Damn.. SInce the game has been brought back by the Dev (I'm glad the dev took sometime to cool down and comeback with this game), every 12 hours is a update.

How many more are there lol?

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
The game that got me hooked to adult gaming. Would agree. Having her get banged by different species would be really exciting
and sadly no one emulates it...its not just the species, its the whole system...and she doesnt just turn into a worthless slave

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Premise sounds like fun. I'll need to wait until further into development to really decide on the game as a whole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Punk80954

vultron

May 19, 2018
So is there like 4 minutes of content or can I get this and expect to play for a bit?

vultron

May 19, 2018
I don't know where this games narrative will be going or how things will be explained later but so far I can only conclude one of two things either Diamond has really really awful parents or her parents have a really really awful friend.

Who the fuck gives their daughter a ring like this? lmao

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so cruel..i see the best looking dame in games..ands its female protag and rpgm...murphy's law despises me :(

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Don't know if it's just me but when I'm working in the bar the game gets so laggy that it takes about half hour to finish a shift. Also I'm in the mage guild basement and I can't get back out, stairs do nothing, tried fighting the slime and putting eggs in the basket but that makes the game freeze for some reason.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
interresting news :

"The next release will be Patroens only. The content will have a Virgin path and non virgin path. It will allow you to choose who you give it to. It will also enable you to play as Lena and a few other girls. The next release will have more sexual content and will finish off chapter 1. Approximate time for release is 2 -3 weeks from now.

The Phoenix 3D
"

source : itch.io

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
Don't know if it's just me but when I'm working in the bar the game gets so laggy that it takes about half hour to finish a shift. Also I'm in the mage guild basement and I can't get back out, stairs do nothing, tried fighting the slime and putting eggs in the basket but that makes the game freeze for some reason.
if you have 10 eggs it will work.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hi

after the work on bar, the gme tell me go home but i can't...i click on enter on the door and nothing happen. why?

thanks

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello if i say no to want skip prologue i go to a map where i can't do anything exept open menu and listen the music
you plobaly need to tranform a event activation condition or creat a even

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Ok after check the game is in a very early stage . with a lot of emty map so i will wait for a not break prologue for decide if i will help you to find some bug or not
but a least i can say it have two bug one the prologue two collector ask for 1500 but quest ask for 600