Daz dForce simulation cum over body

skorod

Jun 11, 2023
Hello,

i wanted get cum over a body and used the simulation in DAZ3D. I used dbxxx Cum pack and defined it as dynamic surface and the body as static surface. Options was "Start Bones From Memorized Pose" and "Frames to Simulate:Current Frame". For Plans or Dresses the simulation does what it should do but with the dbxxx the fluid fly in the air not to bottom and "exlode" in every direction.
Can someone tell me how can i simulate it the cum will be get over the surface.

TY

Greyboxx

Oct 15, 2023
It's best to simulate one thing at a time. On each dForce item in the parameter tab there is an option to "Freeze Simulation", so freeze every item and only unfreeze the one you want to simulate first. For clothing I often keep "Start Bones From Memorized Pose" on, but for simulating falling fluid I would turn that off, then place the fluid prop above (not touching) what you want it to fall on.

dForce items explode in some situations, usually this happens when the prop/item is clipped into something else, however this also happens when interacting with geoshells occasionally. So if you're using breastacular, for example, and you want the fluid to fall on the breasts then you should hide the breastacular shell (only turn off the shell, keep the graft itself on) before running the simulation.

To make things run faster hide any other items you aren't simulating, so hide the hair, other clothing, etc. It's also best to temporarily turn off any Smoothing modifiers that have been applied to the fluid prop, any accessories and the character figure itself.

Reactions: raziul

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
Hello,

i wanted get cum over a body and used the simulation in DAZ3D. I used dbxxx Cum pack and defined it as dynamic surface and the body as static surface. Options was "Start Bones From Memorized Pose" and "Frames to Simulate:Current Frame". For Plans or Dresses the simulation does what it should do but with the dbxxx the fluid fly in the air not to bottom and "exlode" in every direction.
Can someone tell me how can i simulate it the cum will be get over the surface.

TY

a quick way, also, to dforce your objects. All you do is select your model then the dforce object (hair,ie,) you want by holding CTRL when you select the second object. Now that you have both selected, right click on the Simulations Settings Tab and choose SIMULATE SELECTED from the drop down menu. this will only dforce the character and the item you had selected previously. There is no need to Freeze Simulation on all your other Dforce objects in the scene. This has saved me countless hours since my scene can usually consist of 10-20 dforce objects.

tip : always select the genesis figure first, then your dforce object 2nd before choosing to SIMULATE SELECTED. doing it out of this order can mess up your dforce for some reason. if you would like to add a third item to this process, lets says a dforce shirt that is under a dforce sweater? 2 steps... dforce the character and tshirt first like i mentioned above. Then manually "freeze simulation" the tshirt..2nd step. select the genesis figure, then your dforce sweater , then your tshirt by using the CTRL method and simulation tab method.

the order of CTRL selecting will always be genesis figure 1st, the dforce item you want to dforce 2nd, and then any other dforce items that are manually frozen so they don't affect your primary dforce object (3rd).

i should prob make a video on this to show you how quick it can be vs the manual method of freezing and unfreezing every dforce object in the scene.

p.s. also , this works in clearing simulations on specific items as well,without affecting all the dforce work that has been created already....1. select the object you want to clear the simulation from (i.e. an exploded item of clothing that is blocking your scene) then again , right click on the SIMULATIONS SETTINGS tab to get the drop down menu and select Dforce>Clear selected Objects. This way you do not clear every other dforce item you have already run simulations for.

Last edited:

Greyboxx

Oct 15, 2023
There is no need to Freeze Simulation on all your other Dforce objects in the scene. This has saved me countless hours since my scene can usually consist of 10-20 dforce objects.
I wish I had enough VRAM to support heavy scenes like that! Still, that's an awesome tip and will definitely start using that method in the future. Thanks!

Reactions: digitbrush