• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Devs Please Read This.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
While I would like to congratulate myself that my request has been fulfilled by having a section for our in house developers ( equivalent to licking ones own balls I know )
Now that you are moved and have this section I would like to request if it is possible to change your threads names to what your game is called or will be called or code named or whatever.

It would make it much more appealing to click and also to know what game is associated with whom and etc ( just my opinion ) .

Keep in mind I am not a mod or anything of sort nor am I looking to be or better yet not even interested in such a thing as I am way to lazy to moderate jack. What this is is pure a personal request with my view as to why it would be better and beneficial to you and to everyone else.

Thanks for your time. hope to play all yall amazing games in the future.

PS: I also have noticed in my few days or a week absence that some Paid Patreon Dev's have been popping up and registering on the forums and all that other stuff.I would like to say if you are reading this I welcome you to this lovely forum, this part was requested for people who plan on making games and sure enough can and could possibly have Patreon however the games are provided FULLY for free so no early version release paid bullshit or whatever crap comes to mind that requires one to pay to play the latest build or demo. every release is full on public Patreon is there for recognition and donation support. So if you are a dev or new to forum and going to make a game and you plan on charging early access or early releases and all that stuff find a different Location on the forum to advertise. Thank you.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Do you have any suggestions to how this would work? Just the game name or something in the realms of the release section?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Do you have any suggestions to how this would work? Just the game name or something in the realms of the release section?
I think the idea is Game name for once, about release section. Not to sure with the prefixes. Currently i am looking at this thread and i see 3x working on a game. And that leads a little bit to guess which one i need to click for interest

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I think the idea is Game name for once, about release section. Not to sure with the prefixes. Currently i am looking at this thread and i see 3x working on a game. And that leads a little bit to guess which one i need to click for interest
Well, I renamed mine to reflect the name of my game and its version, should help out :D

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Congrats @Golgear613. I'm glad you got what you want, I wish good luck to the future and present devs from this site and I hope they can use this to help on their project.

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Game name would be a start and of course it would help with the release version behind it but not a huge requirement but it would definitely help to let people know what version it is on or has been updated.I would second also If possible but not a must just a suggestion if it allows it to also put the engine it is on similar to the qsp and ren'py etc thing we have in request it would let people know what the game would run on what type of game to expect. but that is a 50/50 as for example if you are making a rpgm game it might turn people away as some dislike that or not but then again it is made here and for free so I think they would not say no to a free game.

But for now I would say the name itself is more then enough and adding a version type is a bonus.
GL and hope to start playing your games as soon as I has more free time.

@Bobbyfromkoth thanks man and yea well it was seeing you making a game and then noticing other in house dev's that brought me up to this idea. I am hoping this also would encourage more people to step forward and make games also I hope in this way that people can help one another to improve their skills and maybe eventually collab to make bigger and greater games for all. And hopefully if they ever dream to make money on patreon that they have done so with showing they have a lot of care for their work and to their fans and that they will be fully supported at that point by us.