HTML Devil's Desire [Ep. 2 v0.2] [The Twist]

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I cannot go to the sisters college in the afternoon- despite having the appropriate level the college is not listed in the outside
Task 1: Buy cleaning materials || Any Time || Shop
Task 2: Clean the car || Any Time || Garage

First Complete this

Devka

May 8, 2017
Task 1: Buy cleaning materials || Any Time || Shop
Task 2: Clean the car || Any Time || Garage

First Complete this
Bought the cleaning materials and reguardless of what time of day it is there is no Garage when you go outside.

Reactions: JoHaSø

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Bought the cleaning materials and reguardless of what time of day it is there is no Garage when you go outside.
If you haven't found out yet you have to buy both the cleaning materials and the gasoline to then clean and fill up the car.
I'm at the point where I've checked the attic and now have to hide the books but there's no option to do that in my room.

crnicerak

Oct 17, 2021
If you haven't found out yet you have to buy both the cleaning materials and the gasoline to then clean and fill up the car.
I'm at the point where I've checked the attic and now have to hide the books but there's no option to do that in my room.
Same, cant hide the books

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I'm going crazy, I can only buy the first item on the shop (even if I got the money to buy what I want) And until I arrive at the videogame at 70 that I cannot buy so I'm rn stuck like this

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Everytime I click on buy cleaning materials nothing happens. I don't lose any money or gain the item