VN Ren'Py Abandoned Devil Trigger [Intro] [バレリアン and Project Corrupted Core]

Aergwynn

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sooo i got also an interesting question in DM from Xig320 who asked me this, and i wanted to share with all of you my answer.

I really like the desing of your game , but i wanted to know:
-Does your game will ever get some kind of Breast/Ass/Size Expansion or shrink ( since they are demons, are they Succubus part ? if yes , they could change thier body accordingly to the preference of their partner)
-Can we dies later on ? or at least some people can hate us ?
- Demonish form will be available for Girls ? Does Monster girls ( like vampire, Werewolf, Lamias, etc) can make appearence ?

Your Game looks really good so far, as i saw , your next update is around october so i might get a shot.
Thanks for this game and have fun doing it
And here is what i answered :

Hello Xig,

Thank you a lot for your feedback. :)

I'll try to answer your questions as much as i can.

Sooooo where to start ?

One of the actual caracters that are ready and has been already shown on my Patreon will have that kind of features (Breats, Ass, Body expansion). I'll let you figure which one since it's part of the many surprises i have for the game.

Of course, yes ! I plan to add monster girls. For now i'm a bit limited by the Koikatsu engine, but later on i'll add my own art into the game and you'll get much more things that i can do right now from scratch.

Yes ! You will probably dies, a lot in fact. At first you won't get a lot a lewd things, or at least, if you are too greddy, demons will take avantage of the situation to kill you. After all, they are after your life essence and nothing much... For now.

Some girls has tragic story and are involved into dangerous things aswell, so you'll have to act carefuly to help/save them and get their trust.

Depending on how you will act with girls, they will maybe start to hate you, yes, that's something i was reflecting on for the last week so that's kinda funny that you mention it right now !

I'm not yet sure how i will implement that but it's definitly something i want to add.

For now the only system planned was corruption/purity route, but the hate one will be interesting to work on.

Again thank you a lot for your feedback ! If you have any further question, don't hesitate, i'm here often and also on my Patreon and on my Discord.

- Aergwynn

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Looks nice. Hopefully it turns into something worthwhile. Adding this to my watchlist. I hope you make this available for Mac as well, since it is a Ren'Py game after all.
You can already play on mac with renpy

Reactions: Aergwynn

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Step aside – reload – time to go !!!

And there is more to come ! You will be able to romance the girls, but also some of their mothers, but not only. :)
Mothers, sisters, cousins even grannies! If they are huge or chubby better!!

Reactions: Aergwynn

Aergwynn

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You can already play on mac with renpy
Actually i have a little problem with the android build, it works just fine but the videos don't work at all and as it's an essential part of the story now and in further build i have to fix that first.

For iOS i have no clue, guess i'll see with some of the peoples that are in discord actually that would/can beta test it and help me to make it ready asap for now and further versions.

real good
Thank you ! :)

Mothers, sisters, cousins even grannies! If they are huge or chubby better!!
ALL OF THEM !!! A wise guy said one day : "We'll bang OK ?"

And i have a good news.

Someone joigned the project with me to help me with the dialogues. As said, English isn't my first tongue and i don't want to frustrate anyone with my errors, mispells and all. So, he will change that to give you a better experience with the game !

So far, right now, we'll focus on the English version but we're 3 now working on it with 3 different respective langague, so we'll release also German and French version later.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Actually i have a little problem with the android build, it works just fine but the videos don't work at all and as it's an essential part of the story now and in further build i have to fix that first.

For iOS i have no clue, guess i'll see with some of the peoples that are in discord actually that would/can beta test it and help me to make it ready asap for now and further versions.
Renpy is compatible with MacOS and Windows, there's a way to use some files from the windows version and make them to work with the MacOS renpy's version

Aergwynn

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Renpy is compatible with MacOS and Windows, there's a way to use some files from the windows version and make them to work with the MacOS renpy's version
I've been reworking the whole intro, thanks to Rhyse for his dedicated work on the English translation ! And i've made 2 version for Windows, both 86 and 64, Linux and Mac. I'll test them and then upload them asap on Mega/Patreon.

The Android version will be on stand-by for now, i'm still figuring out where is the problem with the video.

Art looks :FeelsGoodMan: gotta check this out!!!
Thanks !

Reactions: Heml0ck

Aergwynn

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
And it's out ! The intro has been reworked.

Mac / Linux / Win x86 x64 available. Android isn't ready for now. If you feel like the translation isn't correct, join Discord and contact Rhyse in the feedback channel ! :)

Reactions: Heml0ck

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
I can't post any link at the moment so i suggest you guys to check directly on the patreon page or on the discord. I have posted a news about what's going on a minute ago. If you have any questions, i'm available mostly on Discord.

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
So, the dev that inherited this project has been pretty active on discord lately and started posting progress updates on patreon again:
Yup, the project is back on the rails since early September, as said on Patreon, i'll keep sending news on both Discord and the Patreon page while progressing with everything. Ty for your interest! (The link for Discord on the front page is not working anymore, use the one on Patreon instead if you wanna join.)

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Find people with magic in the suburbs except Morgana
It should be obvious whether you state or question (questionmark) something.
In case it's meant to be a question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Not only did you post in the wrong thread, I also answered without paying attention first,