VN Ren'Py Abandoned Devil Trigger [Intro] [バレリアン and Project Corrupted Core]

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
JtzoCmvvDvX08Q5hFXh8dKMIQ7Rlik5NeHt92Dlfu32-Cn6wJeYmLGwtGa099imP.png

Overview:
In Devil Trigger, you will play as Kaito Ohkubo, a young adult of 20yo who has lost almost everything... Almost? Yes, but he still has something that no one else has and even if he doesn't like it, he will have to deal with it! Kaito is freshly graduated from Gurren-High and will need to learn how to found his place in a Modern-Fantasy World where some Devil Presences want him dead!​

Updated: 10/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: バレリアン and Project Corrupted Core - | |
Censorship: None
Version: Reworked intro
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

bg shinobu morning wait1.png G7T60HR.png nU3HcOC.png Xfnrn6l.png bg hospital demon1.png E6dSuzn.png

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
And away we go...

so. the art is simple as you see. really not a lot to judge here. very short. needs some nasty. i appreciate the "build character development" and all that but wouldn't it just be good marketing to put a sex scene in the early build? Dream sequence, a memory, anything that gets some nasty shit on the screen. Just an old perv dreaming i reckon.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I really like Koikatu artstyle, sadly not a lot of people use it. So im gonna be checking up on this game from time to time

Reactions: Aergwynn

scheinux

Jul 29, 2018
I totally missed that this was only an Intro.. nonetheless I enjoyed it quite a bit. I really adore the combination between Ren'py and this artstyle. I'll try to check up on this game again!

P.S. Yay first post. :p (Also now I know that this art style is called Koikatu, so thanks everyone)

Aergwynn

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Heya there !

I'm the creator of the game and i would thank you for all the feedback.

So yes, this is just an intro for now but there will be MUCH more in future.
I don't wanted to put any sex scene right now because there's a story i want to tell in this game and it take a "bit" of time.

So to answer a few questions, yes, corruption in a certain way will be in the game but not only. No, the main protagonist won't transform into something else. Why ? Because he is maybe already something else... Huehuehue.

You'll have to handle your daily life to not starve cause Shizue won't let you stay at home and doing nothing. But there is a reason behind that.

Also, the more you grind, the more you'll be in danger. And of course, your choices will have certain consequences.

Last but not least, no NTR and such things. I hate it so far and i don't want that kind of content into my story.

I would like to thank you again, and if you have any suggestion or feedback to make, i'm here, i'll listen, but i'm also often on my discord. So feel free to come in and say hi ! :)

(Yep, the arts are from Koikatsu, but i plan to add my own art in further builds.)

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
Looks nice. Hopefully it turns into something worthwhile. Adding this to my watchlist. I hope you make this available for Mac as well, since it is a Ren'Py game after all.

Aergwynn

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Looks nice. Hopefully it turns into something worthwhile. Adding this to my watchlist. I hope you make this available for Mac as well, since it is a Ren'Py game after all.
Hello and thank you for the feedback ! It's greatly appreciated.

Yes of course, it's an old bad habit of mine to think only by PC... I'll do an update today to make it available for Android and Mac aswell.

Reactions: Ero