VN Ren'Py Completed Devil In The Details [v1.0] [Dharker Studio]

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Overview:
A visual novel game following a young man after he is mugged and makes a deal with a succubus demon to stay alive.

Updated: 14/Nov/18
Developer/Publisher: Dharker Studio
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:

Download:
- - - - - -

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Remember it's a Steam game, full release.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
is this a complete game?...because it seems if you manage to seduce all three girls in one day/night you become a demon? i seduced two and demoness said i was half way then game ended...no notification of "stay tuned" or "you failed" regardless its a nice time waster...and i hope theres more.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Well there is no early-access or anything like that on its steam page, it should be a complete game. Try looking it up @thunderrob :)

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Aaah, Dharker Studios. My definition of a love-hate relationship: sometimes I like their games (Negligee, Galaxy Girls...), most of the time I feel indiferent about them... and then there's Higschool Possession, that gargantuan piece of shit can rot in hell together with anyone who worked on it as far as I care. :HeyGuys:

PS: still, gonna give this a try.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I absolutely love some of their work but some not so much.

I'll give this a go though.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I have never really cared for any of the games that came from Dharker Studio but I do love me some succubi so I'll give this a shot.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Aaah, Dharker Studios. My definition of a love-hate relationship: sometimes I like their games (Negligee, Galaxy Girls...), most of the time I feel indiferent about them... and then there's Higschool Possession, that gargantuan piece of shit can rot in hell together with anyone who worked on it as far as I care. :HeyGuys:

PS: still, gonna give this a try.
Okay, this quickly went from silly funny to just silly. I know I'm giving up too soon (just 1 playthrough... and a bad ending one), but if someone would be so kindly to quote me something when there's a full guide...

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
you know i think i once saw a game wth a similar plot, dude goes out at night, gets mugged dies and a demon revives him as a devil to do her biding, tho that one involved a sort of sex cult and it was made with honey select

Sep 22, 2018
definitely need a walkthrough with this one... can't go back past choices which I find annoying.

Update:
Found this...

The Harem Route!
Here are all of the best Routes for events regarding Bri.

Day 1
Best Choices: Multitasking, Common Intrest, Science Club, Okay (Saying "Tomorrow" leaves you with less options on the following day)

The Science Club Date
Best Choices: Chemicals, Newton

Day 2
Best Choices: Rinnie, Fashion, Sports, Lunch, No Need.

Day 3
Choices: Homework, Food, Lie, Sweet, Don't Join A Club or get caught in the office.

Day 4
Best Choices: Poolside, Plans, Flirt

Day 5
Best Choices: Lunch, Silent, Joke, (The last choice is for flavour and doesn't seem to matter)

Exit
Best Choices: Talk, Small-Talk, Ignore, Spend Time

Last edited: