I think you have to:
1) train Dean Kara obedience to "She's the perfect playthink"
2) then you have to talk with her "Discuss about her job situation"
3) next day "go to school" and then go to "Deans office"

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
Thanks

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
The new version of Yuki is cool but the fact that we can't "reward" her (handjob, blowjob) for now is ...
disappointing.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know but, i prefer the "old" Chrystal .. i don't like her new "punk" appareance,boobs,clothes,haircut,etc ... :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway , this is a pretty good game ... thanks 4 sharing the new update :cool:
Same here. I hope there's an option in the next updates, that lets you change her appearance to her old form.

Reactions: zecon

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I seem to have hit a bug where after asking Yuki to wear the clothes and collar she disappeared from the office (before this, I got two talk to Yuki options in the office, one showed her in her normal outfit and one in the newer one).

thedeviantsmind

May 31, 2017
Great game but I think I found a bug, after lifting the tutoring ban I was unable to invite Chrystal anymore as it said I already had someone coming over (which was false). I fixed this easily by setting fem_visit1 to False, but it's a gamebreaking bug if you don't know how to fix it.

Another tiny bug, when you try to invite Yuki after you've already invited her, her picture shows her hair black even though it's supposed to be purple.
Where'd you find this line? or is something you enter in the console while playing?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How do I raise Yukis affection, I don't know if I injected her to soon she's only on friendly terms and now she doesn't come to the Gym anymore. Did I make a mistake in raising the money in a save editor?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes