BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
I can't even find howard. I think my game is bugged. All I can do now that I injected the pink into Yuki is tutor...and train the other guy in the gym. There is nobody in the Deans office, my office also contains no scenes idk.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Check messages error. Don't know if i need to even check messages yet but this is what happened when i clicked on it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 44, in script
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'y_inj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 44, in script
  File "D:\f95\Deviant Discoveries\DDGame-0.09.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 1450, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "D:\f95\Deviant Discoveries\DDGame-0.09.0-all\renpy\exports.py", line 817, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "D:\f95\Deviant Discoveries\DDGame-0.09.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\f95\Deviant Discoveries\DDGame-0.09.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/phone.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'y_inj' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Deviant Discoveries 0.09.0
Same here.

MalcomSasek

Jun 7, 2017
only one scene with howard ..... how to get ride of him?
I think you have to:
1) train Dean Kara obedience to "She's the perfect playthink"
2) then you have to talk with her "Discuss about her job situation"
3) next day "go to school" and then go to "Deans office"

Last edited:

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Great game but I think I found a bug, after lifting the tutoring ban I was unable to invite Chrystal anymore as it said I already had someone coming over (which was false). I fixed this easily by setting fem_visit1 to False, but it's a gamebreaking bug if you don't know how to fix it.

Another tiny bug, when you try to invite Yuki after you've already invited her, her picture shows her hair black even though it's supposed to be purple.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but where's the office i've talked with Yuki and got the pictures but I can't find the office.
I checked the Deans office and the lab but no Yuki.

Help is needed.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
This may be a stupid question, but where's the office i've talked with Yuki and got the pictures but I can't find the office.
I checked the Deans office and the lab but no Yuki.

Help is needed.
The Office is in your lab, only appears once the lab has been fully fleshed out. Yuki then has be invited to the Lab every time you want her to be, which is really really annoying and tedious.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Already pretty a good game. Some sort of idea of how many days i've got left to set up the lab , and working on each serum would be a good idea. Looking forward to other girls and other situations. Was a little let down i couldn't have a threesome even though both girls were there for tutoring and they were super sluts by then.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
how do u take care of howard I'm on day 125 an still can't do anything to him ....thanks

May 1, 2017
how do u take care of howard I'm on day 125 an still can't do anything to him ....thanks
I think you have to:
1) train Dean Kara obedience to "She's the perfect playthink"
2) then you have to talk with her "Discuss about her job situation"
3) next day "go to school" and then go to "Deans office"

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes