VN Ren'Py Developing a One Piece Adult VN

dochino

Nov 15, 2021
Hello everyone!

Currently I am learning the ways around Ren'Py and plan to create a adult One Piece VN as for some reason, there isn’t many out there.

As of now I plan to utilize the Koikatsu Studio to create the art and scenes for the game. However, I would much rather like to use original art created by an actual talented artist (not much of one myself). I currently don’t have the funds to pay for an artist so that may not happen sadly.

Anyways, I have some rough ideas but was wondering what kind of storyline/plot/content you would all like to see as well as which characters. I hope to create a great game for you all to play but need some suggestions to push me towards the right direction so that all those interested can enjoy.

Please leave any suggestions down below and if this post gets enough attraction from you all then I may create a Patreon so you could help fund development. Thank you.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
start with some little, if you want a boost of motivation choose yourself the storyline/content.
dont worrie about others people at the moment :).

i am a fan myself of one piece, and in a future i will make a little game of this too.

for example, if i am in your place, some idea for a little firts work can be.
take some arc for reference, lets say for this example trhiller bark. then take some nice moment for a naugty action, like when nami is in the bath room and absalom is spying on her, here you can add what you want, he jerks off or goes directly to fuck her, nami thinks all this is in her imagination and gets excited, then sanji arrives, and when he sees the situation he joins the party.

only make this involve a lot of work, only focus on complete this task. when you finish you can think about make some more
ambitious. you will find that you make the stuff you enjoy, and a lot of people will be happy of can play it too.

well about art, If you provide a complete structure where only need add the art/animation, you will surely find an artist or animator to collaborate on the project as shared incoming. but you will need have completed the code structure maded :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Kraken011

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
here are some ideas : first you should decide if the MC is an OC or if its some One Piece character
-use sunscreen on nami when she is sunbathing that can leads to H-scene
-blackmail robin about her past or something like that would be great i think because she isnt as perverted as nami
-if you go for some trainer game then the MC can pay nami to make her doing some things and slowly corrupt her until he fuck her and make her his sex slave
-the MC could even eventually take luffy appearance to make lewd things with Boa Hancock
-some scenes with Vivi,Makino,Kalifa,Yamato,Monet,Tashigi or even Uta could be great too
i have a lot of ideas so when i will have more informations about what type of game you want to do i will gladly help you to find ideas

Last edited:

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021
My suggestions:
- lewd scenes of less famous characters like Monet or Sugar.
- ffm or even fffm threesome scenes (we all love those)
- choice gameplay: play as an evil pirate that captures women and makes slaves from them / be a good pirate that captures people and makes his crewmates from them.
- Moving from island to island finding new crewmates/slaves would be fun, and it would be nice seeing the original story remade into lewd eroge.

one thing I saw one piece games do, is creating islands that never existed in real one piece, which is kinda annoying because it is always nice to stick to canon.

The type of one piece game I would fucking love is something in the style of "four elements trainer", but one piece. And I think many people would as well.

Reactions: Rauum