[S> Other] [S>Programmer] Paid Share Developer & Certified Product Owner/Manager for Ren'py projects

Ifr

Apr 23, 2017
Skills:
I'm a CS Engineer, certified Product Owner and Digital Product Manager, among others.
While I learn fast (I'm currently working on my Ren'Py skills), I've got experience as developer, team and product manager, and can use these skills to help you maximise the value of your game.

Preferred method of contact: (ordered by preference)
  1. Discord
  2. Google Meet
  3. Skype
Employment Type & Rates:
This will depend on the service offered (i.e not the same to lead a team than coding a specific mechanic or doing market, competitors & product discovery).
I also accept a share of the revenue if the game already generates cash.
That being said and while I build some reputation here I will keep my rates flexible.

Availability:
Part time for starters, will go full time if there is a nice dev team/me fit and the project requires it.
Open to one-time gigs.
Also, I am in the Central Europe Timezone, but I'm more than happy (and experienced) working remote with teams +/- 6h my time.

Work Samples:
Sadly I have nothing to show... yet. My previous work is all protected by NDAs and is not related to games (and this is not a place to show Ethereum smart-contracts, embedded software code or product backlog screenshots).
As I am working on doing some dummy Ren'Py projects to show, I'll update this section in due time.

Additional comments:
Feel free to ask anything.