VN Others Completed Deus Machina Demonbane [Nitroplus]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Wonderin' the same thing. If I'm gonna go through the trouble of torrenting, it better at least be the full damn game.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So is this good or nah? Azazeres' comment about missing cutscenes has me worried.
having played this particular version numerous times the missing scenes do not detract from the game at all. You will know when they happen because the game hangs on a black screen for a minute but other than that all you really miss is a movie of Demonbane either launching or materializing (which is used enough times you would get sick of it anyway) and maybe a couple of attack animations.

Technical flaws aside if you are a fan of Giant Mecha and/or HP Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos you will defeinitly enjoy it as it is a marriage of the two.

penicipa

Apr 1, 2019
Managed to fix both problems people had in this thread.
First you need to extract the .iso file to a folder and run the setup exe. Then you need to copy the exe from the fasiso folder to the installation folder (don't think you can install it anywhere else than C:\Program Files (x86)\Demonbane USA tho)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP - Added a bunch of new images, etc.
Also added actual download links!
(This is a very old thread - back from when torrent files only were allowed.)
No need to install ISO, etc.

LinkIsPink - Mega link is also added.

Cheers

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
How to fullscreen? I cant see any items on config that make the game fullscreen
It's the F in most older Nitro+ games, if you right click on the game window you get a menue telling you that and other keyboard shortcuts. ;-)

As for the cutscenes they do not appear to be missing, because i can hear sound when the game tries to play them. But i do not see any video. I have done a google search and found some dude on reddit suggesting it could be a problem with windows 7 and up. I havn't really put any time into finding a solution for this problem into it yet and this thread seems to have given up on that problem as well?

The best workaround i could think of would be putting the files into vlc and the like, but for that to be done i would need the order in which the game plays these files, otherwise i have a fear of spoiling myself on accident.

Last edited:

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Windows 7 (X) specific fix for cutscenes: Codec packs.

That's right. That thing no one needs nowadays anymore because that era has ceased to exist matters for a game from 2003.
Find any complete codec pack (K-lite works) and just install all of them. This also doubles up for playing any media created prior to 2005 without a hitch.

Failing that entirely, Media Player Classic has a built in codec library which it will happily connect to any file needing it, so give that a try if K-Lite mysteriously fails for you.

Good luck :)

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
(K-lite works)
Thanks Cyriel it work perfectly for me with K lite codec pack, it would be a shame to miss those video the team put a lot of work into it and this game is more than just a game its like a anime with a lot of image and video to please our eyes :) and god its really good with a great writting and translation, i love this game

Reactions: Cyriel

Cyriel

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks Cyriel it work perfectly for me with K lite codec pack, it would be a shame to miss those video the team put a lot of work into it and this game is more than just a game its like a anime with a lot of image and video to please our eyes :) and god its really good with a great writting and translation, i love this game
Happy to help <3

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
is the rape a massive part? like when mc is a bitch and just stands and watches i hate but when the mc wants revenge for heroine i like for example berserk or more fittingly saya no uta where he gets full revenge on that fucker. I REALLY REALLY DID NOT like murumasa daemon so will i like this or not? from what ive heard mc id proactive and not a dunce cuck

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes