QSP Completed Destiny [prince]

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Destiny_Sander.jpg
Overview:
Main character is a young village girl from a poor family. Story begins after the village was raided and her family was killed.​

Developer/Publisher: , fixed and moded by illume
Censorship: Partial
Language: Russian/English (machine translated)
Genre: fantasy, adventure, hentai, usual qsp sex stuff
Extra notes:There is and optional crossover play with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation Instructions:
1. Download and extract to desired location.
2. Open .qsp file with qsp player, attached to post.

Downloads:
- - -

destiny1.png destiny2.png

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Recentred op, there @zoomg, you can use the allignment button you dont have to use the indentment button, im only trying to help you out.
Alligment.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomg

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
someone know the stones code?
East, west, west, east, north ... maybe.

If I failed to remember it correctly the you can always use QGen to peek at the code to check (like I did).

Oh yeah, if you want the 'good end(s)' when you finish the game, then it helps to be able to read (see first post).

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
So once the town thinks you're a slut because you danced dressless on the table one day, is there a way to recover from that? Or do I just embrace being a whore?

edit - Just went through the code and don't see anywhere that the variable gets lowered. The whore limit is only 10... so you can spend an entire day in the tavern working topless and go from zero to whore without having any idea the town is about to refuse to talk to you forever. What a bunch of judgmental twats.

edit2 - but you can complete a quest where Ivan somehow helps your reputation? It's badly translated, so I'm not really sure how it work, but I'm happier about the whole thing now.

Last edited:

ecchidaooa1

Feb 5, 2017
So once the town thinks you're a slut because you danced dressless on the table one day, is there a way to recover from that? Or do I just embrace being a whore?

edit - Just went through the code and don't see anywhere that the variable gets lowered. The whore limit is only 10... so you can spend an entire day in the tavern working topless and go from zero to whore without having any idea the town is about to refuse to talk to you forever. What a bunch of judgmental twats.

edit2 - but you can complete a quest where Ivan somehow helps your reputation? It's badly translated, so I'm not really sure how it work, but I'm happier about the whole thing now.
the bartender quest is to let the southerners promise to leave the village alone. you do it by either ratting out about the wounded soldier (or talk to him and he will give you a medal to prove his "death") and the 2nd condition is to tell them about the elf which they kill ( i havent found an alt for that)

ecchidaooa1

Feb 5, 2017
question, does this game end when i try to look for pass into the city? i was tricked already and now idk where to go.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
question, does this game end when i try to look for pass into the city? i was tricked already and now idk where to go.
No, it doesn't end. Explore everywhere and talk to everyone. I don't remember exactly what I did next to get it to progress. :p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It happen often when not finding quickly what come next, once it is found the main move is to get on with it, not to pause as to make note of what was the setting/key to access to next part :)

Somewhat of a basic human function, hm.