VN Ren'Py Onhold Destinies InterTwined [Teaser] [Kyno]

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Hey guys. I'm the dude who created this thing. And i would like to say a quick sorry if it felt incomprehensible.
I am indeed quite new at this and i am constantly learning.

I have made a couple of attempts to compress the game files and was unsuccesful. I have no idea what im doing wrong, and the internet tuts don't really help me much either.

I will also jump over to Itch.io and write a more descriptive description (lol) after im done writing this.

To clear some things up:

This is NOT supposed to be a school setting. It just so happens that the story started out that way, which i totally understand may be chaotic and hard to understand. Forgive me for that.

There are two protags. White haired dude, and the (Blonde?) chick with yellow tips. Keichi and Hitomi. I will alternate between the two sides to make 1 whole.

No sexual content is planned. I license my music from a third party that well, does not allow for that. I found out literally 10 minutes after my initial 14 day refund was gone. So that ship had sailed at that point.

I will do my very best to meddle in some romance into this. That does include Yuri. The plan is to let the player make the decisions for both Keichi and Hitomi, and those will in the end lead to a couple of possible relationships.

Now adressing the superpowers. There simply are none, or at least not in the way you might think. I tried to incorporate some gag/skit humor if you can call it that. I overdramatized her thinking shes late, but in reality all that flying and outrunning the jet did not actually happen. I learned from my mistake, and i will probably just scratch that idea off for my next builds.

Welp, that was a long one.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm still new to this "dev" thing and i am cosntantly learning from my mistakes.
It's nice to hear from you, I like the approach of being able to make choices in regards to romance & personally don't mind not having explicit scenes as long as the experience is generally enjoyable. Admittedly I'm not exactly a fan of multiple protagonists, especially when 1 is male, but I do get that it's not always practical to make such things optional. Being able to experience some Yuri romance with Hitomi might be worth going through Keichi's content as well, but obviously that depends a bit on how things play out, all in all.

I'm sure you'll learn how to summarize and present your work, in due time (y) Usually it's not a bad start to give some insight into what exactly the player will be doing in your game, like e.g. making decisions for the protagonists (if those actually matter and aren't just "do what I want or bad end" :p ), you mentioned there will be a story, a brief overview over what that story is about could be a good thing, too.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I have to admit, i am not very good at writting summaries because i mostly fear that i will spoil something that i do not want to spoil. The balance is vague but not too vague is hard to conquer for me lol.

As for the romance part. It is going to be a little bit one sided. Since the bulk of romane options will actually only account for Hitomi, due to Keichis Nature. So think of him as an important story character, rather than love interest.

If you want my honest opinion about this teaser version, I'm not the biggest fan of how it played out either. But i decided to pull through and do it because it does bring some context into what happens later in the story. Seeing how it basically flopped, i think i will reconsider keeping it as a canon release and just power on with the actual story.
I understand your concerns, personally I'd say don't worry too much about a little spoiler in comparison to giving people the wrong ideas of what your work is about, cause that will likely lead to a bigger headache in the long run than giving away a few snippets of what's to come. :)

Well, for me personally that is definitely a plus (if I understood your correctly and there will be options for yuri romance without any forced straight stuff, depending on player choice) if anything. Don't care much for romance involving guys, so if Keichi isn't about that anyway I sure am more open to his part of your story. :LOL:
Also, since you mentioned you're worried about spoiling things, you did keep it vague enough in regards to Keichi :D

Well, I'd have to play through the teaser to comment on it's quality (something I am much more curious about now after what you've said you intend to do for the game) but generally speaking I feel like you really shouldn't beat yourself up about it. Just because your initial presentation is a bit all over the place and that apparently is kind of the case with the teaser itself as well it doesn't mean much. As you said probably just go on with what you have planned anyway and enjoy doing, you can always come back to the teaser and decide if you wanna work on it and keep it as an introduction or just take it as a lesson of sorts & release the actual story you wrote/are writing as it's own thing with this being more of a side thing. (y)

Reactions: KynoVN

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I will not be forcing any of MC's into relationships. Straight or not, i will do my best to give the player full control over who they want the character to be more intimate with.

I appreciate your feedback a lot!
Awesome, that's the best of both worlds, so no one misses out if they are interested in the game :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DestiniesInterTwined-Teaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​