3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nikocn

Nov 23, 2017
Hi all someone can tell me how to progress in this part, and find the second prostitute to acces s florinda?
fuck nun,after call nun in morning them speak with her i kitchen ,them she gonna speak with stepmom when u at bar,after u close bar she come in.

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
fuck nun,after call nun in morning them speak with her i kitchen ,them she gonna speak with stepmom when u at bar,after u close bar she come in.
thanks man ok now only left the second girl in florinda hints i have tried endless times and places and nothing

tce

Feb 12, 2018
thanks man ok now only left the second girl in florinda hints i have tried endless times and places and nothing
I've looked into the codes. There is a mistake in the code in brothel_hall, so you can't access Cherri. If you have QGen you can edit brothel_hall, go to line 17, change "where Mia dances" to "where Cherri dances"

tce

Feb 12, 2018
There's one more scene with her when you go to work at the bar at night, and I think some of the scenes around the house might expand out a bit, but that's all the content the Stepmom has
You can sleep with stepmum, play with her in living room, and you have additional actions when you watch movies with her

bolas243

Oct 9, 2017
I've looked into the codes. There is a mistake in the code in brothel_hall, so you can't access Cherri. If you have QGen you can edit brothel_hall, go to line 17, change "where Mia dances" to "where Cherri dances"
ok i am very dumd in what take in coding not say a complete noob so QGen is what?? xP if is a program can you plz indicate the link plz?

krzysiek88

Feb 4, 2017

Could you please upload read change file mate.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes