3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Sorry for this, but as I sayd "Not tested yet". I'l try to respond bugs quickly.
FIX
When texting and flirting with Alexandra in the MCs room in the evening, when the message comes "It's time to do something", there is no link to go on. You have to reload or use the emergency button to leave the scene.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Could someone post a mega link please?

Other links don't work for me except NOPY but always stops around 47%

Devka

May 8, 2017
The game crashes on the Violetta blackmail route, when you return to her house and have sex with her the game crashes.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The game crashes on the Violetta blackmail route, when you return to her house and have sex with her the game crashes.
Is it a bluish screen andd the UI is gone? I noticed that QSP seems to have a problem with the cache. If you look at a lot of clips, at some point the video player locks up and freezes the whole game. If you have a save game, it should work after a restart in 9 out of 10 cases. Save often!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
And the next one... Sorry, not trying to bug you, just pointing out bugs. In your own time please ;-)

After getting to the "touch" breasts phase with the step mom, several actions do not work and instead show text like:

stepmother_movie_together_sleep2

or

stepmother_movie_together_good_night

or

stepmother_evening_zal-up_top

In the evening scene you can get out by stopping but in the movie scene you are stuck

Devka

May 8, 2017
Is it a bluish screen andd the UI is gone? I noticed that QSP seems to have a problem with the cache. If you look at a lot of clips, at some point the video player locks up and freezes the whole game. If you have a save game, it should work after a restart in 9 out of 10 cases. Save often!
Yep that is what it was doing.

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
i can't find the second girl in Florianas "hint" list. To get access to her, you have get all "normal" girls from that brothel, but this one ist just not there.
Edit: when you go into cherrys room, only mia is there

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes