3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
okay i fucked up. I moved the game to a different location and now the saves aren't being recogized. I can still see the saves on my documents folder but the desire.exe doesn't recognize

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
okay i fucked up. I moved the game to a different location and now the saves aren't being recogized. I can still see the saves on my documents folder but the desire.exe doesn't recognize
Make a copy of your old saves. Start a new game and make a save and exit, this will create a new save folder in Сохранения игр Quest Navigator folder which by default should be in the Documents folder. Copy your old saves into the new folder and you should be able to load your old saves again.

Reactions: MrGhostRider

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Can anyone help me?? I am stuck at nun/sex guru/mother storyline.
i finished sex guru classes, seduced the nun and fucked her.
Called her next day and talked to her.
But when i got to the bar, nothing is happening.
If I remember you need to work a shift at the bar/pub then at closing hours there is an event.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
I've seen a decent amount of activity on this thread recently, but... is this game even still alive?
Honestly i wanna know too, there is a patreon Site with 0 Patreons and last post from feb

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i think this should be marked as "abandon"...
saying that from the last update date & patreon...

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm. no mods or ingame cheats to tweak stats and time? and no sex content?

waitasec...why is that game the only one not accessible via latest update search? like faded & unclickable
ah...some posts suggest that the game was stolen from original author to milk some cash

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes