3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lust 0.20.PNG

Overview:
A young man, Andrew Bogdanov, had his life turn upside down when his father divorce his mother and had to move in with his pops and new stepmother. Later on in life, Andrew's dad died of a questionable death with no signs of trauma or abuse. Now, he's looking for his estranged mother...​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-14
Release Date: Unknown
Developer: Mihab -
Censored: No
Version: 0.31
Language: Russian, English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

v0.31 Hotfix:

lust 0.20.PNG

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
When using the english qsp the images and gifs aren't showing. Am I doing something wrong?
1) You can only have one .qsp file in the \Desire\assets\standalone_content folder. After moving the english .qsp file there, delete the start.qsp file.

2) To start the game, click on Desire.exe and NOT the .qsp file.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
only one sexual encounter that isn't brothel related (haven't really gone through there to find anything) and it's repeatable. It's Violetta or what ever the bitch's name is that you meet blackmail through work. Also, can't seem to find a save option.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
only one sexual encounter that isn't brothel related (haven't really gone through there to find anything) and it's repeatable. It's Violetta or what ever the bitch's name is that you meet blackmail through work. Also, can't seem to find a save option.
The save menu is the small, grey box with horizontal lines in the lower right corner:
Load
Save
Restart

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Promising start this.

It needs some work on the prologue as most QSP games are about exploring whereas this is very linear, so with the first scene a little way off from the start you start to wonder if anything is going to happen. It's also a little too grindy but not amazingly so, probably needs reducing by about 25%. The guy who is making it seems to know what they're doing in terms of pacing though generally.

@Thatguy wasn't correct and there's a bit more content than that - a decent amount for a 0.2 effort even (though that's in comparison with the average Ren'Py game we see around here so...).

It's worth a download if you're into SOAB and other Russian QSP games.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
1) You can only have one .qsp file in the \Desire\assets\standalone_content folder. After moving the english .qsp file there, delete the start.qsp file.

2) To start the game, click on Desire.exe and NOT the .qsp file.
Yeah that was it, thanks

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
if i remember correctly it has one missing line and the day doesn't change (the name)
so it needs a week+=1 to the dop section line 31

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The days only change if you go to sleep before midnight.
If you go to bed after midnight they don't.

Also how far can you go in the current version.
Got blowjob/licking with girlfriend.
Had the prostitute event with the mom. ("Mom, no other woman gets me a hard-on"-stuff)
Got the job from dad's friend.
Fucked Vin Diesel's wife.
Found some dirt on some girl's husband and told her about it.

I think that's how far I got with them all.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Is there a model credit page in this game??
I know that the step mom is Alexis Fawx but not some of the others.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I either get only broken pictures or if I move the qsp file I get some pictures but then no of the videos.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry but I must ask: Linear story or open world. Game over possible or not. Good english, broken english or machine translated? If linear story or similar how many hour of gameplay?

Again sorry but I've been hurt too many times by qsp games :(

Reactions: bosedk

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Sorry but I must ask: Linear story or open world. Game over possible or not. Good english, broken english or machine translated? If linear story or similar how many hour of gameplay?

Again sorry but I've been hurt too many times by qsp games :(
i believe the ver number only answers some questions :)
(it's 0.2 , not 0.20 if you know what i mean)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes