3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Sorry but I must ask: Linear story or open world. Game over possible or not. Good english, broken english or machine translated? If linear story or similar how many hour of gameplay?
"Open world" but pretty linear story wise.

No game over state I've found so far.

Broken English.

Maybe an hour or two of gameplay, most of it grinding.

It's more of a neat start than something to get your teeth into.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'd agree with that, the first week or two in game is pretty repetitive, you can break it out a little but until the relationship meter has increased there is little to do. As to English its a QSP game, and yes you can "get the cancer" when you get to go out to the titty bar.

Definitely needs more fleshing out, although I get the story line I understand it more from the description of the game than the intro which was hard to follow at times.

I'm still trying to figure out who the Pope is in the game....I thought it was the Dad but now I think its the MC. I'm not sure.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Meh.... nah. Not playing it. I like games that are like girl life. Full on open world you decide everything.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
I have issues with this game, firstly only the gofile link would allow me to extract, the others broke mid way through.
secondly the game freezing after you blackmail her for sex over the debt, the screen just goes white.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Broken but understandable, game over unknown, open story.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Any news on an update here? For some reason I just can't get enough of these QSP games. This, Angels and Demons, Avenger...They are all so good

Jan 11, 2017
Well just went to that forum he first promised upd in may then he pushed it to june, now ppl asking him will it be out this month to which he says very unlikely.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes