The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Will that be happening before or after Noir Nights gets worked on?
Cult of Lust (formerly Of Sex and Souls) Noir Nights will come first, as WAY back 7 years ago I started running those Patreon polls after each completed novel and letting investors vote for the next one. So, that one is the last of those original ones from the polls. So, it will come first. Then, I have to make a decision (and probably a poll)... will I start the redux novels and go in chronological order-- OR -- do I make the four missing novels first?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I see benefits to either, but doing these 4 missing novels, MIGHT be a better idea, since all the other ones at least exist in a "first draft" sort of way. On the other hand, because of SB:I and Phantom predating the actual building of the Anaxverse, a lot of lore in those has been somewhat passed around, like Minders now being part of the Phorcythian forces and not Infectulons. So, I have to try to decide that next.

Reactions: anubis1970

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
sorry to be bother but could put mida fire or Mega because some Links like Pixeldrain and Nopy doesn't work I don't know why
Don't forget that I always have all my free games on my .

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
im so confused on game... is this html game? sure different.. more like story click next.. i thought u play as vampire MC build nest (harem) but nope.. at chapter 7 feel just reading story with music.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes