EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DesBanner.jpg

Overview:

*This game will be given a total redux in the Renpy engine with a working game mode in the future!

You never played an HTML game like this before. This title consists of merging gameplay attributes from Ren'py, RAGS, and the random monster fights and shops of an RPG Maker game, with the high level of artistic design and writing you expect from an artist and author like myself. If you are tired of the same everyday adult games with virtually the same models, stories, and cliches- then I invite you to try something fresh, unique, and darker. In this title, the nosferatu, Brone Lorcan (yes- the very same character from my game The Anax: Call of the Cursed One) finds himself being used as a guinea pig by Lord Ivor to face off with the last human that can possibly stand against him, Absinthe Van Gothen. As a Van Gothen, her blood contains supernatural power when fighting monsters, and switching between playing as her and Brone, you just might manage to defeat the undead forces of darkness. Of course, without a lot of corruption, mind control, and transformation, this would not be an Anax title, so rest assured dear fans, this one has more intrigue, plot twists, and sexy Bad Ends than any other one of my titles to date!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2021-10-31
Developer: Anaximanes - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Full Story Mode (0.5.0)
Language: English
Other Games: SB:C - GN:TT - CoC:TS - - SB:I - TA:CotCO - F:CoC (Match 3 Game)
Genres:

Installation:

Changelog:

Android Devices:

Fan Signatures

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at ypur own risk.

AbbyStory22.jpg BEDocksNymph5.jpg BEDocksCursedGold20.jpg BEMuseumSoulSlicer8.jpg BESancGoggles11.jpg BESancKraken17.jpg BESancPlant22.jpg BESancSlug17.jpg BETunnelsWarrior7.jpg BETunnelsBride10.jpg BEDionDoll45.png BEBloodQueen32.png BEOgress33.png BEPerfect11.png BETerrorphone44.jpg BEDionDoll18.png BESancPotion32.jpg

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Added mirrors, took some description out of spoilers to show the general information to help draw eyes on this. Added red highlights to "extreme" fetishes in spoiler. Shortened up some spacing (sometimes spoiler tags add another space below it).

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That's a new one on me...

Downloading
I could not think of a better term. My upcoming project "Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial" (original introduction chapter found ), covers my fetish of clowns. Of course, you likely played SLugs and Bugs: Invasion sometime over the last couple of years, and you may recall the Giggle Night Bad End there. Anyway, that is one of the current Bad Ends available now, I expect this one to have more than 50 Bad Ends by the... End. If you have not heard of all my lore and characters in my Anaxverse, then, pleased to meet you, and I look forward to warping your soul and mind, sometime, in the future! MWA HA HA HA!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I'm not sure if these fetishes are too much for me to handle- I don't recognize half of them. Lol

"Clown fetish"? Why does it seem like these 2 words should never be used in the same sentence, yet I find myself compelled to start DL'ing it... What is happening to me? I don't normally like clowns, period. But...40%...for...60%...some odd reason...80%...I appear to be downloading...100%...it.

Here we go down, yet, another rabbit hole...

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Clownification huh? Does that mean the fem protagonist turns Harley Quinn esc?
Well, my Giggle Girls are different than that. Since all my work and ideas are original, I would say, if we try comparing it to the DC Universe, in the Anaxverse, it would be more like Joker (my villain is The Giggler) going around and turning women into female Jokers (the Giggle Girls) that can then spread their clown chemicals to other women through sexual fluids and so forth. They are sex-crazed lunatics that tend to follow the type of chemical they encountered. So, if they inhale Giggle Gas, they become a Gassy Girl, and their flatulence, if breathed, will convert others to clowns. If they enjoy a nice Smiley Smoke Cigarette, they become a Smily Smoker, and so forth. My Anaxverse has HUGE amounts of lore and all my games are tied together. They can be played separately, but those that play them all can find the giant series arc.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm not sure if these fetishes are too much for me to handle- I don't recognize half of them. Lol

"Clown fetish"? Why does it seem like these 2 words should never be used in the same sentence, yet I find myself compelled to start DL'ing it... What is happening to me? I don't normally like clowns, period. But...40%...for...60%...some odd reason...80%...I appear to be downloading...100%...it.

Here we go down, yet, another rabbit hole...
My fetish is really corruption and mind control, so the way I do/see clowning is that the person loses sanity. They become stark raving mad and are driven to kill and rape- but in many delightfully colorful and joyous ways!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
My fetish is really corruption and mind control, so the way I do/see clowning is that the person loses sanity. They become stark raving mad and are driven to kill and rape- but in many delightfully colorful and joyous ways!
Y'know, I've often thought that rape wouldn't be so bad if it were "brightened" up. Lol It just needs a better palette and some party hats and balloons... :)

Colour me intrigued.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You'll probably love when I get to the Giggle Night project then. I have always let my patrons vote, and they voted for vampires, but that only leaves 2 more games for all 8 of my originals to be finished- Clowns and Succubi. So, if you happen to be a 5$ or higher patron when I run that poll towards me finishing up D:BB here, then you can vote for clowns. I have been dying to show people more on that story, and it will feature a multitude of people being sexually assaulted to bad puns and circus music! MWA HA HA HA!

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You'll probably love when I get to the Giggle Night project then. I have always let my patrons vote, and they voted for vampires, but that only leaves 2 more games for all 8 of my originals to be finished- Clowns and Succubi. So, if you happen to be a 5$ or higher patron when I run that poll towards me finishing up D:BB here, then you can vote for clowns. I have been dying to show people more on that story, and it will feature a multitude of people being sexually assaulted to bad puns and circus music! MWA HA HA HA!

You're kind of a twisted dude... I think I might be starting to like you (no homo). :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Safetydummy I have been around for years now, I am shocked you missed all my erotic horror, but so far my titles have over half a million words of content (the OP on this thread has links to the ones on F95zone), but they should keep you entertained for hours and hours, especially if you do all my character unlocks. (Most titles have more than 50k words on lore related material outside the story itself!)

I also run a , but I have been neglecting it trying hard to raise my Patreon higher. These Daz models and such are not cheap! So, if you want to see some darker mind control content, you can watch that as well!

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy I have been around for years now, I am shocked you missed all my erotic horror, but so far my titles have over half a million words of content (the OP on this thread has links to the ones on F95zone), but they should keep you entertained for hours and hours, especially if you do all my character unlocks. (Most titles have more than 50k words on lore related material outside the story itself!)

I also run a , but I have been neglecting it trying hard to raise my Patreon higher. These Daz models and such are not cheap! So, if you want to see some darker mind control content, you can watch that as well!

Hmmm, so it sounds like you've created your own little universe- an Anaxus Mythos? If that's the case, should these games be played in order? Which one should be played first? What engine are you even using for these? Ren'py, VN Maker, Tyranno, RPGM, etc.,. After I get some groceries in me, I'm going to fire up whichever one you recommend first (if there's an ordered system). :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I call it the Anaxverse (a name a fan from F95zone coined). One need not play them in order (and in fact since my patrons have not voted them in order, they are all over the place- for example, Giggle Night, is technically second in chronology, yet I have only had the place holder intro done for years now). One could come in at any of the novels and use it as a starting point going in either direction because I take time to ensure every story can stand upon its own merit. As one person that gave me a review said, everything feels fresh and new, like they are all different IPs, yet all work in cohesion with each other. It's hard to describe. I will also be launching these as e-books in the future, so people can read them on the go.

They are HTML, but unlike what you have seen before. Every scene has a corresponding graphic (I used to do hi end photo manips, but these last two projects are all 3D custom models and I shall eventually go back and redo all my others), but since I paid the US government for trademarking my work, I needed to start using 3D models. I believe you will find my quality and ability to be more than satisfactory because I hold myself to very high standards!
Now, saying a game is HTML, one thinks of normal Twine games, but thanks from programming fans and my design ideas, I assure you, this title is not going to be what one thinks of. In fact, on monster hunts, we managed to even create maps with "fog of war" and more. Working inventories and this is just my first release. This title shall gain more polish and grow huge over time- like my others.

I don't mean to drone on but wanted to set some expectations. I usually update monthly or bi-monthly, and I think you will be pleasantly surprised. As I said, too, if the fancy strikes you, you might want to check out all the other titles and discover my very detailed and intricate lore (I have autism, and I am told it helps with my eye for detail). Anyway, I hope to make a new fan and friend today!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes